Is transracial the next new category?

I can respond to your first point quickly and easily with a discussion of non-Newtonian substances. There was no possible way to violate Newton's Laws of Motion. Well, at least until there was. What was an immutable fact for centuries has been reminded of its existence as a statistical model by substances that are now so common they're in phone cases and impact vests and many more common objects. That's one tiny example in a sea of them.

If someone says that the science is settled, they're either trying to keep it from being discussed further or trying to sell you something.

As for advances and changes in biological sciences, just off the top of my head there have been two major discoveries in the human body within the past five years. Scientists have found the 79th human organ, the Mesentery, and identified a previously unknown type of brain cell that exists within the medial temporal lobe.

In many cases, we do not know what we do not know.

I think you've confused yourself. Non-Newtonian fluids don't violate any of Newton's laws of motion. These laws of motion are not dependent on material properties of viscosity or the materials' internal stresses. Energy in equals energy out. Always and forever.

I certainly understand ANYTHING can happen in utero that determines someone’s physiological/mental hardwiring. However, knowing that, it has to be considered that mental illness can also be part of the genetic make up and likely plays a role in many/some of these “trans _______” issues as well. I feel sorry for those that truly have a hardwired genetic makeup that causes this confusion and those that have the predisposition to mental illness that leads them down that path they may not otherwise take. Not sure I’m buying this transracial narrative though. Tend to think that’s runs entirely along the lines of mental illness.

When did it become a scientific law?

What I meant is that you don't understand science enough to know what that means, and thus your opinion on scientific matters is essentially worthless. Sometime, when you're not busy implying others are stupid and/or ignorant, you should look up what a scientific theory is.

What I meant is that you don't understand science enough to know what that means, and thus your opinion on scientific matters is essentially worthless. Sometime, when you're not busy implying others are stupid and/or ignorant, you should look up what a scientific theory is.

Really? You seem to think you understand it well enough. By all means, educate me.

Ugh. Now we're getting messy. You messed up, facemodded dude.

Race and culture are not necessarily married. Race and chromosomal makeup are married, and it's traceable through simple testing.

Cultural identity also involves invitation and inculcation. He may look Korean, may be able to communicate in Korean with some semblance of facility, and may even have an operational understanding of basic culture, but (despite the fact he's all over the internet now and I bet Koreans are shaking their heads harder than us) he would still have very specific tells and lack of generational understanding that would out him as an imposter very quickly.
He looks as much Korean as my neighbors German Shepherd.

Reactions: AshG
I see no issue with promoting this. Now if anyone wants to identify as a persecuted minority it's a choice.

Race-Faker Rachel Dolezal posts pictures of herself in lingerie from Rihanna's Savage X Fenty line on her OnlyFans page that costs $10 a month - more than a year after launching the page to post photos of her feet and fitness videos

Rachel Dolezal, who was famously embroiled in a race controversy for posing as a black woman years ago, has been posting steamy photos of herself on her OnlyFans page showing off Rihanna's popular lingerie line.

Screenshots of some of the photos circulated on social media Monday.

A representative for the ex-Spokane, Washington's NAACP president, 44, told TMZ that Dolezal was gifted the coveted Savage X Fenty merchandise and wanted to show it off to her subscribers.

Dolezal's page was launched in September 2021 and was reportedly going to feature 'foot photos,' hair tutorials, and fitness routines.

It's also a place where subscribers get to 'see how my sensual side pairs with my creative spirit through intimate images inspired by color, light, and lingerie on the weekends.'

PHOTOS:
Rachel Dolezal poses in lingerie from Rihanna's Savage X Fenty line on her OnlyFans page | Daily Mail Online

Race-Faker Rachel Dolezal posts pictures of herself in lingerie from Rihanna's Savage X Fenty line on her OnlyFans page that costs $10 a month - more than a year after launching the page to post photos of her feet and fitness videos

Rachel Dolezal, who was famously embroiled in a race controversy for posing as a black woman years ago, has been posting steamy photos of herself on her OnlyFans page showing off Rihanna's popular lingerie line.

Screenshots of some of the photos circulated on social media Monday.

A representative for the ex-Spokane, Washington's NAACP president, 44, told TMZ that Dolezal was gifted the coveted Savage X Fenty merchandise and wanted to show it off to her subscribers.

Dolezal's page was launched in September 2021 and was reportedly going to feature 'foot photos,' hair tutorials, and fitness routines.

It's also a place where subscribers get to 'see how my sensual side pairs with my creative spirit through intimate images inspired by color, light, and lingerie on the weekends.'

PHOTOS:
Rachel Dolezal poses in lingerie from Rihanna's Savage X Fenty line on her OnlyFans page | Daily Mail Online
I bet Franklin and Happy are both subscribers to this only fans account

Not a fan of Clay, but I'm still waiting for a cogent explanation of the distinction. Until I hear one, I don't know if there's a principled distinction between trangender and transracial. In fact, there's a greater scientific basis for gender than race.

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

Lmfao this is when wokeness has officially gone too far. When Evil is trying to figure out where the culture is going so he can ahead of the wave.

I look forward to his upcoming thread on hormone therapy and scent gland augmentation for furry youth.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back