Israel vs Palestinians

Here is the solution... an easy and reasonable solution.
1. Let go of this BS Middle east policy. Cut them all loose. Bring our boys and girls home
2. Develope our own domestic energy and become less dependent on foreign instability
3. Defend our own borders and concern ourselves less with the borders of Israel and Ukraine and Kosovo
4. Conduct a special military operation at home to root out those here on our own soil that work for foreign interests and work to destroy our freedoms established by the US Constitution
4. Start to GAF about the needs of Americans instead of the needs of foreigners until we get our own house in order

Also, how did carpet bombing Afghanistan work over 20+ years?

It should be evident by now that simply bobimng the s#!t out of these places is not a solution.

We haven't really gone to war since WW2. We have allowed sanctuaries for enemies to run, hide, and regroup. We've allowed ports and other shipping facilities to remain open so enemies can be resupplied. We have restricted bombing and other operations. In most cases our guys in the field have fought with one hand tied behind the back. You are right that just bombing isn't the answer, and it never has been. In the end nothing will improve because we have a nation with too many people like you - one that turns on the guys in the field when the going gets tough.

In one respect I have always agreed with you; we have been too eager to go into places like Afghanistan with no real reason. I completely disagree with your thought that we don't belong in the Red Sea/Gulf of Aden; that's a major seaway, and it needs to be kept open - doesn't matter if the threat is from Yemen, Somalia, or anybody else.

We haven't really gone to war since WW2.
Exactly. We've fought a bunch of irregular armies and militants... especially since Vietnam. Rice famers with AKs in SE Asia and goatherders in the Middle East with AKs. Thank you for acknowledging this. We have not fought a real war since WWII.

We have allowed sanctuaries for enemies to run, hide, and regroup.
First off, who are our "enemies" and why? Vietnam was our enemy 60 years ago because of the alleged Domino Theory. Now, we have a communist country in Vietnam and we are trying to make them our allies. WTF?

We've allowed ports and other shipping facilities to remain open so enemies can be resupplied.
If your aim is to disrupt shipping halfway around the world, why? And how does that help the average American to send US naval assets to the Persian Gulf or South China Sea? Just stupid. We should leave those waterways open to those countries in the region and we focus on our own hemisphere and region of influence.

We have restricted bombing and other operations. In most cases our guys in the field have fought with one hand tied behind the back.
Why are they halfway around the world in the first place, genious? You've offered no sensible reason for this other than
"I hate commies". Meanwhile, you and people like you don't do diddly-squat about the commies/facsists that are right here at home and a more immediate threat.

You are right that just bombing isn't the answer, and it never has been. In the end nothing will improve because we have a nation with too many people like you - one that turns on the guys in the field when the going gets tough.
Nice strawman movement, but you know I don't have any grievance against the man in the field. It is clearly with the people in DC/The Beltway that send them overseas in these far off lands for no immediate reason. If you are one of these clowns that still defend us sending US boys to Korea, Vietnam or Iraq, you are a total loss. My position is the most pro-American one out there. It is also the most pro-peace and most free-trade position.

In one respect I have always agreed with you; we have been too eager to go into places like Afghanistan with no real reason. I completely disagree with your thought that we don't belong in the Red Sea/Gulf of Aden; that's a major seaway, and it needs to be kept open
Let the Gulf States that rely on oil/gas revenues and the free movement of trade carry on that assignment and leave us out of it.

- doesn't matter if the threat is from Yemen, Somalia, or anybody else.
So you want to spend billions of USD and assets tied up in "s#!tholes" like Somolia, Yemen and Oman? Explain to me how that has been an economically smart investment in the past 20+ years as we have grown to a $33 trillion debt load. Your entire position, just like the US bank account, is bankrupt.

Also, how did carpet bombing Afghanistan work over 20+ years?

It should be evident by now that simply bobimng the s#!t out of these places is not a solution.
You're right. You have to slit the throats of the leadership and their families in the middle of the night and not advertise the fact that you are doing so.

You're right. You have to slit the throats of the leadership and their families in the middle of the night and not advertise the fact that you are doing so.
I would be 110% down with going after Hamas and their supporters (their supporters being also Netanyahu/Likud Party).

Is that what you are talking about also?

Top Hamas Official Warns ‘War of Liberation’ Surpassing October 7 Massacre Is Imminent​

A “war of liberation” surpassing the unprecedented October 7 terror attacks is coming soon, vowed a senior Hamas official who expressed no regrets over the U.S.-designated terrorist group’s brutal massacre in Israel — the deadliest against Jewish people since the Nazi Holocaust — which saw the torture, rape, execution, immolation, and abduction of hundreds of Israelis of all ages, mostly civilians, and dozens of Americans.

Hamas political bureau member Osama Hamdan made the remarks during a broadcast Wednesday on the Lebanese media outlet Bel Moubashar Online.

Watch the video here:

Top Hamas Official Warns ‘War of Liberation’ Surpassing October 7 Massacre Is Imminent​

A “war of liberation” surpassing the unprecedented October 7 terror attacks is coming soon, vowed a senior Hamas official who expressed no regrets over the U.S.-designated terrorist group’s brutal massacre in Israel — the deadliest against Jewish people since the Nazi Holocaust — which saw the torture, rape, execution, immolation, and abduction of hundreds of Israelis of all ages, mostly civilians, and dozens of Americans.

Hamas political bureau member Osama Hamdan made the remarks during a broadcast Wednesday on the Lebanese media outlet Bel Moubashar Online.

Watch the video here:

IMG_3022.gif

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

‘You Don’t See Israeli Soldiers Raping Palestinian Women’: CNN Host Clashes With Dem Congresswoman On Hamas​

1701659552617.png

CNN host Dana Bash hit back against Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington Sunday on the issue of sexual violence against women by Hamas.

“I’ve seen a lot of Progressive women. Generally speaking, they’re quick to defend women’s rights and to speak out against using rape as a weapon of war, but downright silent on what we saw on Oct. 7 and what might be happening inside Gaza right now to these hostages,” Bash told Jayapal in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Jayapal said that she “absolutely” was thinking about “the impact of war on women in particular,” noting that she “condemned what Hamas has done.” Bash asked if the congresswoman specifically condemned sexual violence against women, causing Jayapal to pivot to “international humanitarian law” with respect to Israel.

“With respect, I was just asking about the women, and you turned it back to Israel,” Bash interrupted, calling the congresswoman out. “I’m asking you about Hamas.”

‘You Don’t See Israeli Soldiers Raping Palestinian Women’: CNN Host Clashes With Dem Congresswoman On Hamas​

View attachment 599787

CNN host Dana Bash hit back against Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington Sunday on the issue of sexual violence against women by Hamas.

“I’ve seen a lot of Progressive women. Generally speaking, they’re quick to defend women’s rights and to speak out against using rape as a weapon of war, but downright silent on what we saw on Oct. 7 and what might be happening inside Gaza right now to these hostages,” Bash told Jayapal in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Jayapal said that she “absolutely” was thinking about “the impact of war on women in particular,” noting that she “condemned what Hamas has done.” Bash asked if the congresswoman specifically condemned sexual violence against women, causing Jayapal to pivot to “international humanitarian law” with respect to Israel.

“With respect, I was just asking about the women, and you turned it back to Israel,” Bash interrupted, calling the congresswoman out. “I’m asking you about Hamas.”

But they do kill Palestinian women.

View attachment 599787

hypocritcal clowns and ugly as sin to boot.

View attachment 599787

The Apologists, and larger Left in general, have been practically silent on the sexual violence perpetrated on Israeli women by Palestinian Terrorists.

Why are US ships even in that area in the first place? None of our business at all. Let the Persian Gulf states patrol their own waterways.
Same reason China and Russia are involved in the Panama canal. It's called a global economy and our interests are everywhere just like everyone else's. Same reason China has warships all over the world.

You really should try to avoid embarrassing yourself.

Here is the solution... an easy and reasonable solution.
1. Let go of this BS Middle east policy. Cut them all loose. Bring our boys and girls home
2. Develope our own domestic energy and become less dependent on foreign instability
3. Defend our own borders and concern ourselves less with the borders of Israel and Ukraine and Kosovo
4. Conduct a special military operation at home to root out those here on our own soil that work for foreign interests and work to destroy our freedoms established by the US Constitution
4. Start to GAF about the needs of Americans instead of the needs of foreigners until we get our own house in order
Energy is only part of the problem. Virtually everything, in your home, what you wear, what you drive is made from oil products. We are tied to the global economy for better or worse just as everyone else is.

VN Store

Back