Israel vs Palestinians

Lol wut? I stated as much about the aggressors many , many posts ago.
So you agree with me that this is violence caused by counter-protestors? Your reply is a strange way of showing that, but I guess that's the most honest way you're capable of saying "you're right"
So it's the counter protesters that caused all of the violence?
You tell me

Lol. The infamous terror fireworks again 😭

Don’t lie, you’d **** yourself if a middle eastern man started yelling Allah Akbar on a flight.
To be honest I'd probably be more concerned if a white person started yelling "OH MY GOD," but if you would **** yourself I guess thanks for telling us. Muslims pray 5x a day, that would be my first assumption, not terrorism

So you agree with me that this is violence caused by counter-protestors? Your reply is a strange way of showing that, but I guess that's the most honest way you're capable of saying "you're right"
No. All of this is not caused by the counter protesters.

But those that assaulted the pro-Pal should be identified and charged.

If hearing Allahu Akbar makes someone panic, they are both incredibly soft and very stupid

Sorry. If hearing Allahu Akbar on a plane makes someone panic, they are both incredibly soft and very stupid. Better?

Can you go to the 9/11 memorial in NYC and live feed while you recite this a few times?

Nash: if I agree with you, you should be allowed to trespass and destroy property

Anyone with common sense: that’s going to lead to violence

Nash: OMFG! People are committing violent acts! This is horrific!

….

To be honest I'd probably be more concerned if a white person started yelling "OH MY GOD," but if you would **** yourself I guess thanks for telling us. Muslims pray 5x a day, that would be my first assumption, not terrorism

Yes, I would short myself and I’m not afraid to admit it. But you’re FOS.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Z8mDQv.gif
“Anyone calls me Francis, and I’ll kill you”

@PKT_VOL
I am surprised you went with that weak “you’re just…” argument to justify why we disagree. I honestly thought you were better than that.

I just think we are at an impasse in which exchanging another 100 posts on the topic isn't going to move the needle for either side.

We agree on the past (outside of maybe the USS Liberty attack) and the present. With respect to what the future looks like in the coming decades, I think our respective lots in life have colored our perspectives so differently to the point that its probably fruitless to even exchange on that topic and fair to at least acknowledge the intellectual paradigms we are trapped in (respectively).

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
Right..........because the AP and CNN are huge vendors for right wing talking points..........

As I've stated before, I understand completely wanting to divest in Israeli MIC etc. I don't understand ending partnerships. Perhaps the reason you are so hostile to me bringing it up is because deep down you know what it really means.

The problem is we don't have a partnership, we have an ally relationship.

We ought to have a strictly business relationship which is clearly outlined and articulated as such. Cooperate with Israel on asymmetric technologies, missile defense, and terrorism. Anything beyond that needs to be eliminated.

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
The problem is we don't have a partnership, we have an ally relationship.

We ought to have a strictly business relationship which is clearly outlined and articulated as such. Cooperate with Israel on asymmetric technologies, missile defense, and terrorism. Anything beyond that needs to be eliminated.
How many countries do we have this type of relationship with in your opinion?

Drunk college students also damage school property every few weeks, the school just fixes it. It's not a big deal to me, to the school or to most people until they're looking for a reason to paint every single protest as some violent rebellion full of criminals that need to be stopped by the state
Did you see me say a word till they started breaking crap and taking over a campus building? And I don't really GAS about it right now, only reason I said a thing is because you and Eastern think it's okay, and rationalize because you agree with the side they are taking. It's not okay to damage others property. Period.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back