Israel vs Palestinians

Person saying “the Romanian’s [sic] said they were anti-human” as if it justifies or is remotely similar to “subhuman” should not be talking about word comprehension lol
Did you really think I was going to get bent out of shape over an accidental apostrophe? You'll need to try much harder than that.

You should pay me for the time I take to help you out. Now go back and start at the beginning and try again. I'm here for as long as it takes you.

Did you really think I was going to get bent out of shape over an accidental apostrophe? You'll need to try much harder than that.

You should pay me for the time I take to help you out. Now go back and start at the beginning and try again. I'm here for as long as it takes you.
Trying to snark your way into “calling human beings ‘subhuman’ is good, actually” is not going to work for you lol

How is it everytime I hear a story like this in N.C. it's always As$ville?

True story long before Covid or Trump...we stopped in Ashville to get a bite to eat, and I came back to a crowd of Antifa wannabe types surrounding my car threatening to mess it up. Why? because it had a Bush 2000 sticker on it my parents had put on before I bought the car from them. In retrospect not a huge fan of Bush's either. But I have never crowded around or thought about keying a car cause it had a Biden or Obama sticker, just maybe shook my head at the idiot who drove it. They of course folded like the wind as soon as I walked up to them and asked them what the **** they thought they were doing to my car. 10 of them one of me.....they're always cowards.

Ashville has become little Seattle on the east coast, and the Hamas rallies, and dragging the Jewish elderly couple out of the library should be the hint any property owners there need to know about things to come. I used to like Ashville and always stopped to eat at Tupulo.....but it has chosen to destroy itself with leftist radicalism. It's worse every year.....
How the hell did this thread/post get put in Palestinian thread? IS one of the admin on Ashville city council? That is really broken. The thread was ABOUT Aashville.. and the $hit show it is, not palestein... It was meant to be a seperate thread because it IS a seperate topic...whatever. I now hate Ashville even more. I don't really need an answer cause any answer is lame. I guess because Jewish people were attacked for being Jewish it's a middle east problem as opposed to an Ashville problem.... Do better admin, really do better.

That post is likely to not be well received. A public call out when there is a "need help" section typically doesn't end well.

Provoking the ones with power is dangerous. Much like Hamas provokes Israel and it ends poorly for Palestinians. (Thread re-railer McDad to the rescue).

How the hell did this thread/post get put in Palestinian thread? IS one of the admin on Ashville city council? That is really broken. The thread was ABOUT Aashville.. and the $hit show it is, not palestein... It was meant to be a seperate thread because it IS a seperate topic...whatever. I now hate Ashville even more. I don't really need an answer cause any answer is lame. I guess because Jewish people were attacked for being Jewish it's a middle east problem as opposed to an Ashville problem.... Do better admin, really do better.
No, you posted a thread of several posts containing tweets, some vulgar (do better, really do better), detailing Israel/Hamas protests. These were no different than hundreds of others in this thread showing protests around the country/world. There was no indication this was any different than those and part of a larger Asheville-centric discussion. Not everything is a conspiracy but I guess that would make it lame. Some times I feel bad by merging a thread someone put effort into. With yours I feel we deserve a thank you from you and the board

No, you posted a thread of several posts containing tweets, some vulgar (do better, really do better), detailing Israel/Hamas protests. These were no different than hundreds of others in this thread showing protests around the country/world. There was no indication this was any different than those and part of a larger Asheville-centric discussion. Not everything is a conspiracy but I guess that would make it lame. Some times I feel bad by merging a thread someone put effort into. With yours I feel we deserve a thank you from you and the board
It’s a good thing I don’t have merge authority.
I’d merge the **** out of everything and there’s be 1 thread titled “all things LG1”

Um...I meant to. But that was before I left the house and I just got back home

Completely forgot what I wanted to say.

Sorry about that.
1*qKg_8Dult-PtztH1paosAQ.png

Overall, has anyone noticed that this story has just basically dropped out of the news? It’s like our MSM can’t multitask more than two or three story lines at the same time.
Or maybe someone finally realized that the division between pro Israel and pro Hamas protesters was threatening to split the Democrat Party?

VN Store

Back