Italy Elects Giorgia Meloni As New Prime Minister In Stunning Victory For Feminism Everywhere

The GOP is who I have issues with. Trump was a largely ineffectual President. He passed some tax cuts for his cronies, talked a big game on diplomacy that was immediately reversed the moment saner hands were back in appointed office. He did rile up a crowd though. He will be remembered for 1/6 and nothing more.

What and who made Trump "ineffectual"? I seem to remember he was stopped from building a border wall (one example) largely because congress hadn't appropriated funds for it and disagreed that he had a right to reallocate funds to do so. Funny thing is Biden just put in place a plan (probably illegal) to end student loan debt to a tune of something like $400B total (a number that swamps what Trump needed for a wall)- at least that's the short story on both items. So how can one president get hammered for reallocating funds and another a pass for allocating imaginary funds? If Trump had done half the crap biden has done, the impeachment count would be well into the double digits by now. Dems are criminals.

What and who made Trump "ineffectual"? I seem to remember he was stopped from building a border wall (one example) largely because congress hadn't appropriated funds for it and disagreed that he had a right to reallocate funds to do so. Funny thing is Biden just put in place a plan (probably illegal) to end student loan debt to a tune of something like $400B total (a number that swamps what Trump needed for a wall)- at least that's the short story on both items. So how can one president get hammered for reallocating funds and another a pass for allocating imaginary funds? If Trump had done half the crap biden has done, the impeachment count would be well into the double digits by now. Dems are criminals.

Let’s not forget he was extorted and fought that for two years. Then after he tried to persuade another country to roll on the crooks in office now he had to fight that. Then he had to deal with a manufactured pandemic for the last year so the dims could make the “mail in” voting work.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back