Its like Trumpsters have no idea of the basics of the Republic

lawgator1

Flynn said the US should have ONE religion. What an idiotic statement. Singular religion is a key reason people came to the continent to begin with 350 years ago.

I sincerely hope no one here espouses such an idea.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Not really. If every “astonishing comment” someone found online got its own thread, Freak would have to invest in hundreds of new servers or vms.
What elected office does General Flynn currently hold by the way?

Notice LG doesn't say anything about the stupid comments his VP Giggles says daily.
Notice LG doesn't say any good thing about his fake president Poopy Pants Biden.
Notice LG doesn't comment on how incompetent the democratic party has been for 11 months.
Most democrats 62% have voter remorse in Biden as president & have hopes he will retire soon.

Last edited:
It takes a new level of hutzpah for a supporter of the party that wants to Federalize every conceivable function of government to have the nerve to start a thread accusing anyone of not understanding the “Republic”. 😂😂😂😂
That whole enumerated powers bit and the Tenth Amendment were lost on the Democrats about the same time America deprived them of their slaves. And definitely by the time of Woodrow Wilson for sure.

The most astonishing thing I heard all week was when “Peppermint Patty” Psaki basically said that high gas prices were good because it was pushing people toward clean energy. This administration, that actually LAUGHS about high energy prices (see Energy Secretary’s interview last week) actually celebrates the fact that you now spend somewhere between 2 and 3 times as much for a fill up as you did back when Trump has our nation in a state of actual energy independence. That is pure EVIL folks.

The most astonishing thing I heard all week was when “Peppermint Patty” Psaki basically said that high gas prices were good because it was pushing people toward clean energy. This administration, that actually LAUGHS about high energy prices (see Energy Secretary’s interview last week) actually celebrates the fact that you now spend somewhere between 2 and 3 times as much for a fill up as you did back when Trump has our nation in a state of actual energy independence. That is pure EVIL folks.

It's a pretty astounding comment, don't you think ?

:)

Notice LG doesn't say anything about the stupid comments his VP Giggles says daily.
Notice LG doesn't say any good thing about his fake president Poopy Pants Biden.
Notice LG doesn't comment on how incompetent the democratic party has been for 11 months.
Most democrats 62% have voter remorse in Biden as president & have hopes he will retire soon.

I hope Biden doesn't run again and whoever the Dems nominate is a centrist that affirmatively says the time has come to jettison the super progressives. All spending plans must be paid for with new taxes or tax changes. Things of that nature.

Can we get a Republican coming at the same spot from the other angle? Jettison the loons. Spending must be paid for, including tax cuts.

Let the voters decide which they prefer.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
I hope Biden doesn't run again and whoever the Dems nominate is a centrist that affirmatively says the time has come to jettison the super progressives. All spending plans must be paid for with new taxes or tax changes. Things of that nature.

Can we get a Republican coming at the same spot from the other angle? Jettison the loons. Spending must be paid for, including tax cuts.

Here's a prediction for you LG after this ****ing fiasco of the last nine months there's not gonna be a democrat president again for a long long time.

Biden would be over 80 if he ran again. Hell, he's done now as it is. His brain is hamburger meat.

There are only two centrists left in the Democrat party (Manchin and Sienna) and they are hounded and persecuted like lepers by their own party. Please identify for me if you please a single Democrat who could win nomination that you would deem as the elusive mythical Democrat “centrist” 😂

Flynn was a hero/martyr to some of the Trumpers for awhile, I'd be curious to know if anybody outside the Q thread aligns with his ideology

There are only two centrists left in the Democrat party (Manchin and Sienna) and they are hounded and persecuted like lepers by their own party. Please identify for me if you please a single Democrat who could win nomination that you would deem as the elusive mythical Democrat “centrist” 😂

The few centrists in the GOP are openly threatened with their very lives.

But that's why a strong moderate is needed. Stong in the sense of rejecting the extreme of either party, including his own.

The few centrists in the GOP are openly threatened with their very lives.

But that's why a strong moderate is needed. Stong in the sense of rejecting the extreme of either party, including his own.
So once again…….can you give me the name of a “centrist” Democrat who could win nomination? Still waiting…….
and as to “threats” against centrist Republicans, you have a few crazy hot head quotes against Pence. With Sienna, her own party actually follows her into the restroom and records her there (along with several innocent bystanders). And in terms of actual violence, it was a Bernie bro shooting Republican representatives at a Congressional baseball practice wasn’t it? Or do I have that wrong?

The fact that you think he is going to make it thru this term, much less run again is hilarious.

5 clowns awarded. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

VN Store

Back