Its like Trumpsters have no idea of the basics of the Republic

don't text and drive, don't argue with your family while driving, don't drive while sleeping, don't drive if you aren't a good driver, etc.

see what I did?
All true. Texting while driving is illegal, the same with drinking and driving. There comes a point when society realizes that many are too stupid and selfish to act appropriately and they are forced to enact an otherwise unnecessary law. It is beyond comprehension that the mask issue rises to this level. Stupid and selfish people make it a worse world for the rest of us.

I hope Biden doesn't run again and whoever the Dems nominate is a centrist that affirmatively says the time has come to jettison the super progressives. All spending plans must be paid for with new taxes or tax changes. Things of that nature.

Can we get a Republican coming at the same spot from the other angle? Jettison the loons. Spending must be paid for, including tax cuts.

Let the voters decide which they prefer.

The centrists are gone from the Democratic party. This isn't the same party as 20 or 30 years ago.

Flynn said the US should have ONE religion. What an idiotic statement. Singular religion is a key reason people came to the continent to begin with 350 years ago.

I sincerely hope no one here espouses such an idea.
How many times have you complained about the electoral college?

If it's more than 1, you have no moral high ground here.

And hes wrong. Good thing hes just a general.

Here's a prediction for you LG after this ****ing fiasco of the last nine months there's not gonna be a democrat president again for a long long time.

Forgot about that sh!t show of a Trump presidency, did ya? Both sides will continue to get elected and screw it up.

I hope Biden doesn't run again and whoever the Dems nominate is a centrist that affirmatively says the time has come to jettison the super progressives. All spending plans must be paid for with new taxes or tax changes. Things of that nature.

Can we get a Republican coming at the same spot from the other angle? Jettison the loons. Spending must be paid for, including tax cuts.

Let the voters decide which they prefer.

What you're saying is Biden totally fooled you? If so, at what point during the campaign did you feel he was in charge? He is surrounded by radical clowns.

A "centralist"? Hell it will take a strong conservative just to get things back to normal because it has swung so far left. No need to mention every single thing this administration has failed on because that would be every single thing.

Shizz show? Things were rolling along pretty damn well until Covid.

Oh, bs. He took over a growing economy and then spent more money than the dems were doing and kept the economy rolling by exploding the debt. He was not a good president.

VN Store

Back