It's official. Who's with me?

For as much time as I spend in the stand, I am a terrible rifle shot. You will be o.k.

But I appreciate your vote of confidence. :cool:
I only conceived of being assassinated by rivals. I never thought a friend would. With this new understanding, I am even more convinced to never run for office. Thank you

Reactions: StarRaider
I only conceived of being assassinated by rivals. I never thought a friend would. With this new understanding, I am even more convinced to never run for office. Thank you
you will never be the same after getting hit by Leaves of Grass & When Lilacs Last in the Dooryard Bloom'd

Reactions: LSU-SIU and McDad
Yep. Agree with you.

I was a registered Republican until 4 days ago. Changed to Independent when I re-upped my drivers license.

Still believe that Trump will ultimately destroy the GOP whereupon it will be replaced by *something* else.
If that is true, everybody please please please vote Trump.

The GOP needs to change to small government advocates.

Just why would one want to join LG? He literally has never been correct.

I have no idea because I'm probably #1 on the list right now, I probably need to go hang out with Biden in the basement.

x41USv.gif

Reactions: Orangeburst
I changed my voter registration to Independent. Reasons:

1) I find myself unable to agree with either party on what I would describe as at least half their platform.

2) I am fiscally conservative and think the Dem party is out of touch with the need to reform spending. Not that the GOP has been a whole lot better, but at least they have a willingness to address it.

3) I am socially liberal and think the GOP is extremely out of touch with reality on this. On the flip side, seems to me the Dem party apparatus is largely using those society might view as outcast or lesser, to virtue signal and its insincere.

4) I have not voted FOR a Presidential candidate in many cycles.

5) I have not voted FOR a gubernatorial candidate in I can't remember how long.

6) Party politics is exacting too great a toll on the country. Too much identity politics, too much us vs. them. Not enough us and we.

7) I grew up in a Dem household but even in their later years my parents were getting fed up with the same things I was.

8) Florida is a closed primary state and so this takes me out of voting in the primaries. But that has not mattered in a long time.

So that's it. The electronic paperwork is in. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Trump, that has not changed. But I can't abide Harris much, either.

Good luck to all on your own decisions, and follow your conscience, be it middle, left, extreme left, right, or extreme right.
Attention WHORE!!!

I changed my voter registration to Independent. Reasons:

1) I find myself unable to agree with either party on what I would describe as at least half their platform.

2) I am fiscally conservative and think the Dem party is out of touch with the need to reform spending. Not that the GOP has been a whole lot better, but at least they have a willingness to address it.

3) I am socially liberal and think the GOP is extremely out of touch with reality on this. On the flip side, seems to me the Dem party apparatus is largely using those society might view as outcast or lesser, to virtue signal and its insincere.

4) I have not voted FOR a Presidential candidate in many cycles.

5) I have not voted FOR a gubernatorial candidate in I can't remember how long.

6) Party politics is exacting too great a toll on the country. Too much identity politics, too much us vs. them. Not enough us and we.

7) I grew up in a Dem household but even in their later years my parents were getting fed up with the same things I was.

8) Florida is a closed primary state and so this takes me out of voting in the primaries. But that has not mattered in a long time.

So that's it. The electronic paperwork is in. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Trump, that has not changed. But I can't abide Harris much, either.

Good luck to all on your own decisions, and follow your conscience, be it middle, left, extreme left, right, or extreme right.

If it took you this long, then you’re in a bad way. If you’re sincere, welcome to the sane among us.

VN Store

Back