Ivy League Dobbs!

madbamahater

Hasn't taken a snap yet but he will be our next great! Athletic as all get out and maybe even more brains than Manning. Not comparing him to Manning, of course, but he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools. That doesn't happen often. He will start by mid season! GBO!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs intangibles are certainly high caliber. The fact that he is staying close to home to take care of his mom is very admirable. I think TOS described him as a guy you would "want your daughter to marry" I'm not going to say Josh starts yet because if he's productive I'm sure he will but I still feel that between Worley and Peterman a starter will emerge. Give those guys a chance and when Josh's time comes he'll be ready!

Well Bray started playing middle of USCe game which I think is usually our 6th or 7th game in a 13 game schedule thats pretty much 1/2 the season. Also most are predicting a 6 win season which Bray's freshman year was so it is certainly plausible. Also Worley may be beat up after UO, Gators South Alabama, Georgia then USCe back to back to back etc... thats a tough row to hoe.

Hasn't taken a snap yet but he will be our next great! Athletic as all get out and maybe even more brains than Manning. Not comparing him to Manning, of course, but he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools. That doesn't happen often. He will start by mid season! GBO!!!!

Not even close.

e3frW.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Amazing. Josh hasn't played the first down of football yet and posters are already annointing him because he is intelligent and had his photo taken with PM. Comparisons to Bray are just bad. Bray just "led" UT through the worst 3 year stretch in school history while embarrassing it and the fan base with bad boy antics. Not even drafted. Get real.

All of us want Josh to do well. We also want Worley, who has endured two years of crap with Dools & company to do well. We want Peterman and Ferguson to do well. Somebody will emerge as the best to lead the team and Jones & staff will figure out which one.

Reactions: 5 people
I love off season threads!

In light of the new information posed here, I must ask about the "athletic as all get out" line. What exactly is the OP talking about? His best 40 time is 4.94. Even Crompton ran a 4.8.

Reactions: 1 person
Amazing. Josh hasn't played the first down of football yet and posters are already annointing him because he is intelligent and had his photo taken with PM. Comparisons to Bray are just bad. Bray just "led" UT through the worst 3 year stretch in school history while embarrassing it and the fan base with bad boy antics. Not even drafted. Get real.

All of us want Josh to do well. We also want Worley, who has endured two years of crap with Dools & company to do well. We want Peterman and Ferguson to do well. Somebody will emerge as the best to lead the team and Jones & staff will figure out which one.

Ferguson is a competitor and will be a force at QB. Remember, he doesn't lose ball games.

Reactions: 2 people
I love off season threads!

In light of the new information posed here, I must ask about the "athletic as all get out" line. What exactly is the OP talking about? His best 40 time is 4.94. Even Crompton ran a 4.8.

Is that time accurate? If it is he is about as fast as the O line and about 10 yds behind the DE's and LB's that are going to be chasing him. :unsure:

Dont count ferg out yet man the kid is a tuff competitor shown by how he went thru elite 11 with a broke finger

Unless something has changed since my daughter graduated from Columbia in 2010 Ivy League schools only award financial aid according to financial need, not athletic or academic ability...

Huh? maybe you have poor communication skills or understanding abilities. I plainly said that I wasn't comparing him to Manning. Did you read post past the title of thread?

Unless something has changed since my daughter graduated from Columbia in 2010 Ivy League schools only award financial aid according to financial need, not athletic or academic ability...

This is a moronic post. I'm saying he has the BRAINS to get looks (offers, because he is smart enough to be accepted) from at least 3 Ivy League schools. What is wrong with you people? Do you READ threads?

Ivy League has the "likely" letter and not the letter of intent. They can't give traditional athletic scholarships but they give "financial aid" to athletes. Kind of the same thing. A scholarship is financial aid.

Last edited:
Peyton had smarts enough to get by, but he's never been an egghead.
That Gomer Pyle speaking voice is quite a stumbling block.

This is a moronic post. I'm saying he has the BRAINS to get looks from at least 3 Ivy League schools. What is wrong with you people? Do you READ threads?

I wasn't going to say anything...buy since you are calling people moronic and other names.

Dude stfu....this is the 4th pointless thread you have made in 3 days.

I wouldn't mind if you would make good threads, but all yours threads have been discussed 1000x or is dumb like (the butcher poll).

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back