Ivy League Dobbs!

So he's smart? He's an athlete? Well then, Jimmy, is he better than Jim Bob Cooter? If so, let's preemptively retire his Jersey number. The stadium will have his name permanently between Peyton Manning and Reggie White!

I wasn't going to say anything...buy since you are calling people moronic and other names.

Dude stfu....this is the 4th pointless thread you have made in 3 days.

I wouldn't mind if you would make good threads, but all yours threads have been discussed 1000x or is dumb like (the butcher poll).

and your threads? Do you have something against Dobbs? What else should we talk about? Maybe you start all of the threads and we will follow you. I make a positive post about an incoming freshman that has the ability to be the starter sometime this season and you just want to talk ****.

and your threads? Do you have something against Dobbs? What else should we talk about? Maybe you start all of the threads and we will follow you. I make a positive post about an incoming freshman that has the ability to be the starter sometime this season and you just want to talk ****.

No....I don't make threads, and yes it's better to talk about nothing then the threads you make. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Just curious, but not enough to visit a gator site, do fl boards always see the next qb as their savior?

We did with tebow and Brantley.

But, they were publicly praised by the coaching staff. People believed the coaches.

But, not every single signee.

No....I don't make threads, and yes it's better to talk about nothing then the threads you make. Lol

Oh, okay! Like your similar thread "What's everyone's obsession with Josh Dobbs?" Eventhough that had been discussed 2000x before that thread was started.

Or the Riley Ferguson will start thread

Or the thread titled "hypothetically". Now that's a good thread. Just another meaningless jabber thread about Vandy and Bama. Vandy and Bama threads are started nearly every day or multiple times a day. So, that was original!!!

This is a moronic post. I'm saying he has the BRAINS to get looks (offers, because he is smart enough to be accepted) from at least 3 Ivy League schools. What is wrong with you people? Do you READ threads?

Ivy League has the "likely" letter and not the letter of intent. They can't give traditional athletic scholarships but they give "financial aid" to athletes. Kind of the same thing. A scholarship is financial aid.

I beg your pardon Butch, but I did read and then re-read your post which is cut and pasted below...

“Hasn't taken a snap yet but he will be our next great! Athletic as all get out and maybe even more brains than Manning. Not comparing him to Manning, of course, but he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools. That doesn't happen often. He will start by mid season! GBO!!!!”BUTCH

You post does not say as you suggest anything about his having the BRAINS to get looks from at least 3 Ivy League schools, it says 'he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools'...copied below..

I'm saying he has the BRAINS to get looks (offers, because he is smart enough to be accepted) from at least 3 Ivy League schools. What is wrong with you people? Do you READ threads BUTCH

And lastly Butch unless things have changed the Ivy league does not give athletic scholarships to athletes but they do indeed give financial aid, but only if its available to all others students with the same NEED as them...need is the only qualifying metric.....I hope this helps, Butch...

Dude, just because you make a thread doesn't mean it's worth talking about. It's the off season. It's supposed to be slow. People will still find crap to stir up without your help. Don't worry I've seen your threads, you make plenty. Half of them are ok. But the half should have never seen the light of day. This is one.

xLMbX.gif

A poll to discuss whether this fan base should call it's head coach a freaking stupid little kid nickname is way more meaningful than your meaningless "who do you want to win the NC" poll that you started. That just gives ESPN and other schools fuel to joke about how stupid and redneck our fan base is. The Vols call the HC Butcher.

It is embarrassing and insulting to call a grown ass man Butcher when is name is Butch and coaches a historical top 10 program. I know you started calling him Butcher but this fan base overwhelmingly hates your decisions.

Dude, just because you make a thread doesn't mean it's worth talking about. It's the off season. It's supposed to be slow. People will still find crap to stir up without your help. Don't worry I've seen your threads, you make plenty. Half of them are ok. But the half should have never seen the light of day. This is one.

xLMbX.gif

Is this worse than people following high school kids on twitter and then starting threads about it? I think someone has actually done this........

Oh, okay! Like your similar thread "What's everyone's obsession with Josh Dobbs?" Eventhough that had been discussed 2000x before that thread was started.

Or the Riley Ferguson will start thread

Or the thread titled "hypothetically". Now that's a good thread. Just another meaningless jabber thread about Vandy and Bama. Vandy and Bama threads are started nearly every day or multiple times a day. So, that was original!!!

Yeah....you just made my point....I make 4 dumb threads every 3 months.

You make 4 dumb threads every 3 days. Lol

I beg your pardon Butch, but I did read and then re-read your post which is cut and pasted below...

“Hasn't taken a snap yet but he will be our next great! Athletic as all get out and maybe even more brains than Manning. Not comparing him to Manning, of course, but he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools. That doesn't happen often. He will start by mid season! GBO!!!!”BUTCH

You post does not say as you suggest anything about his having the BRAINS to get looks from at least 3 Ivy League schools, it says 'he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools'...copied below.. No one would have the interest of Ivy League schools if they didn't have the BRAINS to be accepted That's kind of a no-brainerI'm saying he has the BRAINS to get looks (offers, because he is smart enough to be accepted) from at least 3 Ivy League schools. What is wrong with you people? Do you READ threads BUTCH

And lastly Butch unless things have changed the Ivy league does not give athletic scholarships to athletes but they do indeed give financial aid, but only if its available to all others students with the same NEED as them...need is the only qualifying metric.....I hope this helps, Butch...
Ivy League schools find ways to get kids who play sports in there man! If they didn't, no one would go. Just like the kid that pitches in Nashville who is being recruited by Ivy League schools. Yes, recruited!

Last edited:
I think a thread about what is the best tasting cereal on the shelves at your local grocery store would go over better than this one. Hey, that might actually be a pretty good offseason thread, with a poll to boot. Garaunteed 75+ replies....

Hasn't taken a snap yet but he will be our next great! Athletic as all get out and maybe even more brains than Manning. Not comparing him to Manning, of course, but he was offered by at least 3 Ivy League schools. That doesn't happen often. He will start by mid season! GBO!!!!
He's going to start because he's smart? He barely getting reps and you've already given up on Worley. Dobbs will not start as a true freshman in the SEC. It ain't happening.

Well Bray started playing middle of USCe game which I think is usually our 6th or 7th game in a 13 game schedule thats pretty much 1/2 the season. Also most are predicting a 6 win season which Bray's freshman year was so it is certainly plausible. Also Worley may be beat up after UO, Gators South Alabama, Georgia then USCe back to back to back etc... thats a tough row to hoe.

You guys want Dobbs to start so bad you're predicting the Simms Tyler Bray scenario. That's two different situations and Worley is not Simms. Dobbs will get broke in three pieces. The boy is skinny as a rail. Somebody needs to introduce this kid to 10 Krystals for 5.99 and a bucket of KFC with the bones.

Reactions: 1 person
Ivy League schools find ways to get kids who play sports in there man! If they didn't, no one would go. Just like the kid that pitches in Nashville who is being recruited by Ivy League schools. Yes, recruited!

Butch, Butch, Butch....I made every attempt to make my post clear and concise for you...factual....why don't we stick with that for the time being so I can understand how my response to you was moronic?

You guys want Dobbs to start so bad you're predicting the Simms Tyler Bray scenario. That's two different situations and Worley is not Simms. Dobbs will get broke in three pieces. The boy is skinny as a rail. Somebody needs to introduce this kid to 10 Krystals for 5.99 and a bucket of KFC with the bones.

I remember when these things were said about both Manning and Bray. You just accidently made another comparison for us.

A poll to discuss whether this fan base should call it's head coach a freaking stupid little kid nickname is way more meaningful than your meaningless "who do you want to win the NC" poll that you started. That just gives ESPN and other schools fuel to joke about how stupid and redneck our fan base is. The Vols call the HC Butcher.

It is embarrassing and insulting to call a grown ass man Butcher when is name is Butch and coaches a historical top 10 program. I know you started calling him Butcher but this fan base overwhelmingly hates your decisions.
Seriously dude your responses to arguments make you sound a little touched.

VN Store

Back