Jabo Lee issues?

illvol

Eternal optimist
Did I hear correctly that he may not enroll? I was hoping his speed would be a huge change but heard that he may not even make it. Anyone closer have an update?

Running back Jabo Lee is not expected to to be here for first session summer school. Lee's status for the fall and for arriving at Tennessee looks doubtful at this point.

looks like this was the update from VQ

Jabo was a last minute flyer throw-in by Jay Graham since they struck out on all of the other targets. Talented RB that is beginning to recover from injuries as a player, but has yet to recover from bad academics. There were good reasons USCe stopped recruiting him as they had him targeted when he was younger.

Reactions: 3 people
Hurd + Paulk is the future! Good luck Jabo Lee....

1 like headed your way. I was thinking the same thing. I'm comfortable with where we are for this year and with the guys we have coming in next year moving forward. I hate it if he has some personal stuff going on, and he could definitely contribute and maybe be a star. But we will be ok, either way

Reactions: 2 people
Jabo was a last minute flyer throw-in by Jay Graham since they struck out on all of the other targets. Talented RB that is beginning to recover from injuries as a player, but has yet to recover from bad academics. There were good reasons USCe stopped recruiting him as they had him targeted when he was younger.

Although I was pissed when JG left us, in hindsight it may have been a blessing. He didn't live up to his hype.

Would this open up another scholarship for next year? (32)

Depends on how things are worked. We are limited on how many we can sign(SEC rules). I think we can over sign if we have some kids enroll early. Not 100% sur on how all that works.

VN Store

Back