Jaguars at Patriots AFC Championship Game CBS 3:05 PM

I kind of have to wonder what Jacksonville’s defense was thinking on that last 3rd down.

I’m guessing they were playing for a pass?

It hurts because I think they played as well as they could and they could have won.

A play here or there. A call here or there.

But, it was cool to see them play at that level.

I kind of have to wonder what Jacksonville’s defense was thinking on that last 3rd down.

I’m guessing they were playing for a pass?

There were a couple of serious holds.

JAgs weren't going to drive the length of the field with no timeouts, but there were two guys held on the edge

He will start in his 8th Super Bowl.

Let me say that again. He will start in his 8th Super Bowl.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

8!

It is remarkable. Obviously that has a lot to do with the organization, but still, eight in seventeen years is phenomenal.

Reactions: 1 person
Come to think of it, he missed the entire 2008 season. So he’s played 16 seasons as the starting quarterback. He’s advanced to the super bowl in half of them. Amazing.

Reactions: 2 people
Didn’t you hear? Thanks to his patented TB12 method, Tom Brady is going to be able to keep playing at least until his 45.

And so can you!

That stuff ticks me off.

It's like Cindy Crawford or Christie Brinkley selling beauty products.

If his TB12 thing works for him, that's cool. But, don't sell it (like he needs the money) like it's going to do wonders for others.

That stuff ticks me off.

It's like Cindy Crawford or Christie Brinkley selling beauty products.

If his TB12 thing works for him, that's cool. But, don't sell it (like he needs the money) like it's going to do wonders for others.

It feels like a pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back