Jaguars at Patriots AFC Championship Game CBS 3:05 PM

That stuff ticks me off.

It's like Cindy Crawford or Christie Brinkley selling beauty products.

If his TB12 thing works for him, that's cool. But, don't sell it (like he needs the money) like it's going to do wonders for others.

How do you know it wont work wonders for others? Your mindset is mosquito **** thinking. Brady is thinking like a helicopter ****.

Did anyone really believe the Jags stood a chance? Lol.

This game was lost for the Jags just before halftime. The Jags had the ball. It was 3rd down and they called a TO. Coming out of the TO they completed the pass except the Jags were called for delay of game. Ballgame!

I don’t know man.

Montana has always been the GOAT in my eyes but Brady has already proven to be a better QB with more rings.

I used to think the same thing but after having a conversation with my brother last year changed my thinking. He is a huge Tom Brady fan. He told me that calling any QB the GOAT is just silly and illogical. Football is a team sport. It relies much more on your surrounding team.

Think about it, Bradys first 3 SBs were won by a combined 9 points. Thats 3 FGs. So did he win them? He was part of it. But the Pats defenses are almost always top notch in the playoffs. Brady doesnt play defense. Nor does he kick.

Different eras and rules make a true distinction about the GOAT of QBs in the NFL impossible.

Well, who in your opinion, is.

When this is "debated" among former players, I don't hear much difference of opinion.

Couch potatoes like me are one thing, dudes who played the game are another.

I dont think there is a GOAT. Brady is one if the greatest to ever play. No doubt. Its all opinions anyway.

This game was lost for the Jags just before halftime. The Jags had the ball. It was 3rd down and they called a TO. Coming out of the TO they completed the pass except the Jags were called for delay of game. Ballgame!

Or maybe more the pass interference penalties committed late in the game?

Per the NFL:

The Patriots were called for 1 penalty against the Jaguars

It is the fewest penalties called on one team in a playoff game since the 2011 AFC Championship... when the Patriots were called for 1 penalty in a win over the Ravens

26962355_1797580690288611_2381692618006314570_o.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back