Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

Grocery store, Jameis Winston inside..the store aint open, its the middle of the night. Alarm goes off, the cops show up...they caught him red handed an put him in handcuffs.

And then, and then, and then...Jesse showed up, Jesse showed up. Wouldn't you know it Jesse Jackson showed up!

He had a bunch of his followers praising his name, while he preached and he hollered and passed the blame.

He said "That Jameis boy wasn't stealing when he got caught, he was only doing some shopping just like I thought. The owner shouldn't have a store there, its all his fault."

Reactions: 2 people
I'm almost tempted to believe it in the sense that he has to realize that he is under a microscope and anything he does wrong is going to be huge news.

I mean, he can't be dumb enough to shoplift.... can he?

My guess is in Tally, there are plenty of stores where well known FSU atheletes can just take what they want and not pay and no one cares. Publix isn't one of them. Stupid? yes. Planned shoplifting? probably not.

How do you wander out of a grocery store with crab legs in your hands? They have these cash register aisle thingies. You have to go to a certain amount of effort to avoid them. :dunno:

Reactions: 5 people
Best one yet.

10176249_10152847319893289_4387670121230456271_n.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
He "forgot to pay"...

You know, I can understand this. The process of grocery shopping is complicated. It's easy to forget one of the many steps:

Step 1: Pick up food off of shelf, or have food handed to you at deli, seafood/meat counter

Step 2: Walk to cash register with food in hand, cart, or basket

Step 3: Pay for food

I mean, it's a wonder we don't all starve to death when that's what's required to purchase food.

He "forgot to pay"...

You know, I can understand this. The process of grocery shopping is complicated. It's easy to forget one of the many steps:

Step 1: Pick up food off of shelf, or have food handed to you at deli, seafood/meat counter

Step 2: Walk to cash register with food in hand, cart, or basket

Step 3: Pay for food

I mean, it's a wonder we don't all starve to death when that's what's required to purchase food.

Shopping is complicated, dude!:)

How do you wander out of a grocery store with crab legs in your hands? They have these cash register aisle thingies. You have to go to a certain amount of effort to avoid them. :dunno:
And on top of that they put it in plastic bags with the name of the on the bags. If you walk out the door and past those "register isle thingies" (that are arranged like cattle chutes so you have to work at getting around them) and your crabs are not in the store's plastic
Bag when you put them crabs in yo car- You be straight up stealing. Next case baliff.

had to be difficult to do the interview after watching
your cousin being kidnapped...

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 162
I'm almost tempted to believe it in the sense that he has to realize that he is under a microscope and anything he does wrong is going to be huge news.

I mean, he can't be dumb enough to shoplift.... can he?

Was he signing autographs or otherwise being engaged by a bunch of people in the store? If so, then I could definitely see him trying to make his way out the door and forgetting he had something in his hands. I could also see the store manager just watching him and waiting for him to step out of the store just to make a big deal out of it.

He forgot his ebt card.

Since he should be on a meal plan at Free Shoes U, my first thought was he was broke but trying to impress some girl with crab legs and crawfish. There is no reason for him to need to steal food. Can't imagine him being that hungry. Unless school is out and the cafeteria is closed, and I'm not sure if they even close it. No ****ing way that he forgot to pay though (imo).

If he was signing autographs, they should have given him the food.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone know what (if anything) has happened to LSUfreek? I would think he'd be all over this.

Was he signing autographs or otherwise being engaged by a bunch of people in the store? If so, then I could definitely see him trying to make his way out the door and forgetting he had something in his hands. I could also see the store manager just watching him and waiting for him to step out of the store just to make a big deal out of it.

Bahahahaha!

This might be the dumbest post in the history of VN.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back