Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

Press Conference? Oh please be true!

@Jmanziel2 still owns the title for greatest off season ever. Keep trying @Jboowins

10151133_10203681543463877_8464030689757049987_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
This kid seems to have major character issues. I wonder if the rape scandal and now this theft charge will affect his draft position in the future? It could cause some teams to pass on him, but most teams will probably overlook it all.

This kid seems to have major character issues. I wonder if the rape scandal and now this theft charge will affect his draft position in the future? It could cause some teams to pass on him, but most teams will probably overlook it all.

Character issues? Are you kidding me? He has yet to sign 1 autograph, let alone meet a rap star. Jameistimeanor is virtually a saint! How dare you sir!

Reactions: 2 people
News reports:

1) He claimed he just forgot to pay.
2) Will have to pay for the crab legs, plus 20 hours community service.
3) Suspended from baseball team until he does the 20 hours.

Wow, that's rough.

Reactions: 1 person
News reports:

Wow, that's rough.

I forgot to pay my income taxes too..

News reports:

Wow, that's rough.

Whats the normal penalty for theft of something under 100$ in the state of Florida?

He is claiming that he simply forgot to pay. As dumb as that sounds, I can almost accept it over a $32 theft.

I'm almost tempted to believe it in the sense that he has to realize that he is under a microscope and anything he does wrong is going to be huge news.

I mean, he can't be dumb enough to shoplift.... can he?

Whats the normal penalty for theft of something under 100$ in the state of Florida?

I was being sarcastic. He'll play baseball this weekend. Come on.

In answer to your question, that's going to depend on where you are. I imagine this resolution of the incident itself is typical.

News reports:

Wow, that's rough.

Clearly they were profiling him. I bet they went after every single black Heisman winning rapist in that place! Get me Jesse, Al, and Louis on the phone!

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back