January 5th Insurrection (Kazakhstan)

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Or this in Seattle.

iu

Reactions: Zues1
Reports coming out that the US will consider extending NATO membership for Kazakhstan to the opposition leaders...

Oh no. This clearly Putin should act to restore the peace amirite?
An country on his border that appears to be unraveling right now? I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. Whether he "should" act is hard to say right now.

If the US State Department is shown to have their hands in this (I'm not saying they did, I'm just saying hypothetically), then he might have the justification he needs to do something.

An country on his border that appears to be unraveling right now? I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. Whether he "should" act is hard to say right now.

If the US State Department is shown to have their hands in this (I'm not saying they did, I'm just saying hypothetically), then he might have the justification he needs to do something.
LMFAO

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Umm.......... He should do the same as us and stay the hell out of it.

Umm.......... He should do the same as us and stay the hell out of it.
I would agree with that.

The only caveat would be that if the void is filled by someone that wants to cooperate with The West... there's going to be some problems.

Waiting on Ras to say this is a CIA led color revolution. More importantly this has to piss Putin off if he did have plans for Ukraine. He won’t be able to launch an attack there if he has to intervene here.

Reactions: Velo Vol
Waiting on Ras to say this is a CIA led color revolution. More importantly this has to piss Putin off if he did have plans for Ukraine. He won’t be able to launch an attack there if he has to intervene here.
Already planting the seed. See post 10

Hard to say? Guess your opinion becomes more clear after he acts.

Protesters have taken over an airport and have seized weapons from police stockpiles. Also seen some reports of security forces defecting to the protesters.

Because we know that the CIA doesn't involve itself in regime change and subversive activity.

VN Store

Back