Jaylen Wright going pro

More power to him if he’s getting a first or second round draft evaluation.
Even if he's not getting a 1st or 2nd round evaluation...if he's getting any evaluation that yes, he will be drafted as a RB into the NFL, he needs to go grab that brass ring.

RBs in the NFL seem to have a shorter and shorter life span...go make that money and do great things while you can Mr. Wright and come back to us one day to teach them young guns how to run !!!

Hopefully will be drafted high to show recruits what Heupel’s offense can do for running backs. Wish him the best and will automatically be my favorite running back in the nfl.

Will be remembered fondly for those big runs and for outrunning all of Kirby’s players that first play.

Doubt that’s happening. Most teams are addressing their running back needs in the fourth or later. I don’t see him projecting as a Bijon Robinson or Jahmyr Gibbs outlier. Would love for the Bears to add him.

Reactions: murfvol1
Hopefully will be drafted high to show recruits what Heupel’s offense can do for running backs. Wish him the best and will automatically be my favorite running back in the nfl.

Will be remembered fondly for those big runs and for outrunning all of Kirby’s players that first play.

Smoked the Georgia DBs. Somebody is going to a steal.

Best of luck to him ..... but he is currently projecting as an undrafted free agent on both NFL Draft Buzz and NFL Mock Draft Database. Draft Buzz really hates him. They have him as the #34 RB and #428 overall payer in the 2024 NFL Draft. That's not even close to being a draft pick. Maybe he can make a team anyway?

You guys are kidding yourselves. He won't be drafted .... but he still might make a roster as an undrafted free agent.

You guys are kidding yourselves. He won't be drafted .... but he still might make a roster as an undrafted free agent.

I know the RB position is devalued . . . but it's crazy to me that a sub 4.4 guy who just ran for 1,000 yards in the SEC projects as a free agent. Hopefully he turns heads at the combine and makes some money on the 3rd day of the draft.

VN Store

Back