JFK Jr. is coming back any day now

Is there a conspiracy he faked his death or somehting?

I need context!

Is there a conspiracy he faked his death or somehting?

I need context!
QAnon Believers Gather In Dallas Awaiting Return Of Long-Dead JFK Jr.

QAnon supporters have reportedly gathered in Dallas, Texas, in anticipation of the return of John F. Kennedy Jr., who they believe will announce a 2024 presidential run alongside Donald Trump, despite being dead for 22 years—the latest crackpot claim from a movement that believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles.

Reactions: McDad and PEPPERJAX
These fools have been camped out in Dallas for over a month fully expecting JFK Jr. to make an appearance and become Trump's VP, while thinking Trump is still the current President.

QAnon Believers Gather In Dallas Awaiting Return Of Long-Dead JFK Jr.

QAnon supporters have reportedly gathered in Dallas, Texas, in anticipation of the return of John F. Kennedy Jr., who they believe will announce a 2024 presidential run alongside Donald Trump, despite being dead for 22 years—the latest crackpot claim from a movement that believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles.
I know I asked for context. Now, I am sorry I did. What is wrong with people????.

Thanks for the info, Luther.

These fools have been camped out in Dallas for over a month fully expecting JFK Jr. to make an appearance and become Trump's VP, while thinking Trump is still the current President.
They should be home running their campaigns with Trump's endorsement. They need to be in place before 2024.

Why would JFK, Jr make his grand appearance in Dallas of all places?
Makes me think about Jesus coming back one day. How is he going to feel about seeing crosses all over the place? "Oh sh*t, they're going to do it again! Beam me back up, Scotty!"

Who is our resident Q follower? We need to @ him so he can come 'splain this to us.

VN Store

Back