JFK Jr. is coming back any day now

If I really believed a dead guy was about to show up then I’d be there to see it. Seeing as that is about a few hundred people, I don’t think the beliefs are that strong.

Oh, I was commenting on the whole Q movement. The JFK jr thing is just a component of it for some people. I don't think Q actually ever said anything about JFK jr being alive or coming back for this moment, it's just some people interpreting his scriptures this way.

Q is no joke. The 4/8 chan guy is getting in to politics. It's a little scary we do need to take this stuff seriously.

Oh, I was commenting on the whole Q movement. The JFK jr thing is just a component of it for some people. I don't think Q actually ever said anything about JFK jr being alive or coming back for this moment, it's just some people interpreting his scriptures this way.
Who is Q? Is it one person, or multiples? Does anyone know…

Ah, so they’re generating traffic for their site then?

IDK that the site made any $. I think that they are trolls and agents of chaos who have a political agenda. The Q documentary on HBO gives you their history and lots of screen time with them.

It seems very plausible that somebody else was the original Q, and somewhere early in the timeline they took over Q's account.

Last edited:
Who is Q? Is it one person, or multiples? Does anyone know…
According to the HBO documentary, its several different people. The nytimes ran an article claiming first q was mike pence. Shortly after that hbo doc makes the case Ron Watkins picked it up as the site admin for the q websites, and prior to the election it looks like some of trump's people got involved as well.

According to something General Mike Flynn just claimed, Q is a disinformation campaign ran by the CIA to make certain groups of people look like Kooks. Take that as you will.

According to something General Mike Flynn just claimed, Q is a disinformation campaign ran by the CIA to make certain groups of people look like Kooks. Take that as you will.
I think that’s probably most likely. Whoever is behind it definitely had high level access to people and information that only people in our government could get. The thing we should be asking is why would the CIA be working against Americans, trying to instigate problems?

Reactions: norrislakevol
Q is obviously stupid. But this article is BS. Anything against the narrative is labeled a far right conspiracy. I’ve seen a ton of those come true the last 2 years.

I think his four points are pretty damn accurate and have nothing to do with left/right politics.

Some conspiracy theories turn out to be true but it's still useful to know why some people are inclined to buy into them.

I think that’s probably most likely. Whoever is behind it definitely had high level access to people and information that only people in our government could get. The thing we should be asking is why would the CIA be working against Americans, trying to instigate problems?
It's very convenient that all the Q followers will now be able to claim they were to duped by a conspiracy to create a conspiracy to make Q conspiracy theorists look like kooks.

Reactions: Ttucke11

Probably because they are members of the establishment. Trump and a lot of his voters definitely cut against that grain. A discrediting campaign against these people would be handy to the establishment.

What makes you say that?

VN Store

Back