JFK Jr. is coming back any day now

Why would JFK, Jr make his grand appearance in Dallas of all places?
Maybe because that's where his daddy was killed?

I thought Jr. was a Dem like his dad and the rest of his family.

This is just bizarre.

Maybe because that's where his daddy was killed?

I thought Jr. was a Dem like his dad and the rest of his family.

This is just bizarre.
The Kennedy family avoids Dallas.

Bad news. @ajvol01 hasn't been seen since just before the last Q movement failure on March 4th when the army was supposed to march into DC and name Trump POTUS.
I miss the lunacy of aj threads. My favorites were the ones with the ominous looking folders with a bunch of gibberish below them
Screenshot_20211123-081809.png

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
Reactions: luthervol
81 million thought Biden could perform the duty of POTUS with competence. So yea, being able to convince a few hundred of some whacko ****, isn’t that much of a stretch.

The movement is actually astonishingly large. It's hard to pin down a number, but Wikipedia estimates the German audience for Q is 200k people. An NPR/IPSOS survey found 17% of American respondents believe “A group of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics and media.” which is basically the crux of the Q Anon movement.

The movement is actually astonishingly large. It's hard to pin down a number, but Wikipedia estimates the German audience for Q is 200k people. An NPR/IPSOS survey found 17% of American respondents believe “A group of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics and media.” which is basically the crux of the Q Anon movement.

If I really believed a dead guy was about to show up then I’d be there to see it. Seeing as that is about a few hundred people, I don’t think the beliefs are that strong.

VN Store

Back