JJ Peterson's status, requirements and timetable after classes begin

People laugh at us because we have become a joke of a program. A few posters posting negative opinions isnt the problem. Its been our administration thats the problem.
Thre reasons people laugh at us change from thread to thread. You just said in another thread , we can't have nice things because of what a poster posted.

I can’t wait! Even though he can get here all he wants but if the NCAA doesn’t approve him by end of day tomorrow it doesn’t really matter.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
This was such a tease.... and what was the point? The Grumors at least made sense. It's the kind of thing that really can frustrate a loyal fan base into throwing up their hands. I love the Vols, but give me a break. This guy was never going to be a member of the 2018 team.

This was such a tease.... and what was the point? The Grumors at least made sense. It's the kind of thing that really can frustrate a loyal fan base into throwing up their hands. I love the Vols, but give me a break. This guy was never going to be a member of the 2018 team.

I liked your post just so I could unlike your post...

VN Store

Back