Joe the President Telling It Like It IS

Joe Biden Confuses Democrats Running in Pennsylvania: ‘Elect that Big Ol’ Boy to Be Governor’

President Joe Biden got confused while delivering a speech promoting Democrat candidates in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.

“Please please elect the Attorney General to the Senate, and elect that big ol’ boy to be governor,” Biden asked voters in the audience.

Biden was clearly mistaken about what office each candidate was running for.

The attorney general is Josh Shapiro, running to be governor and the “big ol’ boy” is Lt Gov. John Fetterman, who is running for the Senate.

Joe Biden Confuses Democrats Running in Pennsylvania

He's right. You can't claim to be pro law enforcement and defend 1/6. Totally incompatible.
I would love for the redhats to try to twist logic to make that make sense. I've tried to tell these fools that the police are the tip of the spear and that they are not your friends. But now these same clowns that were talking about "stand for the flag" and "blue lives matter" are whining about J6 and the Trump FBI raid. I say "fu**'em"... let them learn the hard way. I tried reasoning with these clowns.

demonstrators-celebrate-as-a-business-burns-after-it-was-set-on-fire-picture-id459550636

right-wing-person-is-subdued-by-black-lives-matter-activists-after-picture-id1270241527

Joe Biden's Summer Of Love

Joe Biden Confuses Democrats Running in Pennsylvania: ‘Elect that Big Ol’ Boy to Be Governor’

President Joe Biden got confused while delivering a speech promoting Democrat candidates in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.

“Please please elect the Attorney General to the Senate, and elect that big ol’ boy to be governor,” Biden asked voters in the audience.

Biden was clearly mistaken about what office each candidate was running for.

The attorney general is Josh Shapiro, running to be governor and the “big ol’ boy” is Lt Gov. John Fetterman, who is running for the Senate.

Joe Biden Confuses Democrats Running in Pennsylvania
Just another day for ****-for-brains Biden.

Joe the President is a scumbag and a dumbass, the only individuals that are more ignorant than he are the ones that believe in his leadership.

You are confused. Joe Biden is a good man, who is competent and doing a good job on most issues. Your post is an apt description of Donald Trump and his supporters, not Joe Biden. Ding. Ding. Ding.

You are confused. Joe Biden is a good man, who is competent and doing a good job on most issues. Your post is an apt description of Donald Trump and his supporters, not Joe Biden. Ding. Ding. Ding.

List the issues he is doing a good job on

Well, he and his fellow Democrats didn't have any problem with literally having blood in the streets in the Summer of Love in 2020. They even actively bailed out the perpetrators.

You're lying. There was a streaming chorus from Democrats condemning those riots. Democrats continually pointed out that there is a difference between a peaceful demonstration and a violent riot. The message was to demonstrate peacefully, but do not riot.

Reactions: zeppelin128
I don't do writing assignments, but if I did that for you, you would just dismiss it by posting some tangential bull hock. If you do not know already, it is because you do not want to know.
A writing assignment would require research and sources which would likely be sketchy given your thesis. He's done very little that has been a positive unless you're a person who believes printing trillions of new money, much of which is funding an overseas proxy war, is a positive for the economy. He's now promising EOs with powers he does not have and claiming success in fixing issues he himself created. This admin is a complete and utter **** show to all but the biggest hacks

I don't do writing assignments, but if I did that for you, you would just dismiss it by posting some tangential bull hock. If you do not know already, it is because you do not want to know.

I don't want to know what parts of the US are doing great at the moment? Unlike you, I want this country to be successful no matter who is in office. I would love for Joe Biden to be a great President, magically wishing that he is isn't reality. The economy is below average at best and poor at worst. Inflation is still a major problem, some of which has been made worse by his decisions and we have yet to see the impact of the debt forgiveness or Green deal. You cannot argue that World is in a better position in regards to the US standing in it especially in the Middle East or Eastern Europe. Are Americans more united politically today than under Trump? I think most fair minded people would argue that the US is more politically divided today than 10-15 years ago. Did Trump make some idiotic statements? Absolutely. Has Joe Biden made some idiotic statements? Absolutely. Maybe the Green New Deal will be the greatest bill ever signed but the effects of it won't be known for years so that is an unknown at best. I would love to know where he has improved the US!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You are confused. Joe Biden is a good man, who is competent and doing a good job on most issues.

You must have never been around anyone with dementia...ever. He is failing fast. In reality he's done nothing but raise fuel prices with his stupid EO's.

Your post is an apt description of Donald Trump and his supporters, not Joe Biden. Ding. Ding. Ding.
TDS is strong with you, seek help.

You lost me with this lie, "Unlike you, I want this country to be successful no matter who is in office." A lot of peep cannot resist ending their post with a foolish insult. That is how you started yours, by believing something that is not true in order to think something bad about somebody. Why do you do that, to feel superior? How can you possibly not know how wrong that is? It seems like every day that I see Republicans inciting division, before blaming Biden for the division they are fueling. I do not want our nation to be united with fascists and the followers of a wannabe dictator. I want us to do better than that. FYI, I always hope that a new President be a good President, so your "unlike you" comment makes a bad impression.

You lost me with this lie, "Unlike you, I want this country to be successful no matter who is in office." A lot of peep cannot resist ending their post with a foolish insult. That is how you started yours, by believing something that is not true in order to think something bad about somebody. Why do you do that, to feel superior? How can you possibly not know how wrong that is? It seems like every day that I see Republicans inciting division, before blaming Biden for the division they are fueling. I do not want our nation to be united with fascists and the followers of a wannabe dictator. I want us to do better than that. FYI, I always hope that a new President be a good President, so your "unlike you" comment makes a bad impression.

Chickenhawk.gif

VN Store

Back