John Adams fears WKU game

supposedly,we have lost to them already.thats bad,dooley even lost to teams he didn't even play.

They ran a poll on twitter asking what the worst loss would be on twitter a couple nights ago. Vol fans blew them up over it. I saw two actual responses and neither was a Vol fan.

Petrino stunk in his first year at Arkansas, why will this be any different with a much less talented team. We will win big.

Thank you...I like to try and read most posts before I do..as to not replicate exactly. good post. But really....even if he didn't suck the first year at Arkansas do you really think his coaching can make guys bigger and faster and more talented in one year.

GoVols has that now?

Eh...dont think it'd help much. I'd just ignore %80 of the site. I like ignoring %100 like I do now.

Govols posts the T-FP articles, that's the only reason I visit that troll heaven . Yes, that site needs an ignore button . :yes:

Having heard his condescending voice in interviews, I rather doubt that he is Cajun per se, but he is an LSU grad.

Petrino is a very good coach, but he doesn't perform miracles. He was 5-7 his first year at Arkansas and I don't think Western Kentucky has the talent Arkansas had. Or close to it.

Folks made a big deal out of them because they went 8-4 in the Sun Belt last year. Add because they beat Kentucky by 1 pt. in OT. But we beat Kentucky by 2 TDs with an interim coach. They also lost to MTSU. And Louisiana. And most of their best players.

I'm not sweating this one.

UT will beat WKU on 9/07. I say that first so that I can say the following without being blasted as a non-UT fan... Last year's UT team probably would have lost to MTSU and UL as well. Remember, the Troy team that UT barely beat last year finished 6th in the Sun Belt behind Ark St, UL, ULM, WKU and MTSU.

Wish John Adams would get transferred to the paper in Tuscaloosa.....would like to see how many hours he would last in Sabanville with an anti-Bama attitude!

I would have scoffed at the notion of Western Kentucky beating UT in anything, BUT I sat in Neyland and watched Wyoming beat Fulmer, so anything is possible

VN Store

Back