Johnathan Stewart

Would you go in that other thread and cut down on the dots you made in that one post? It'd be much appreciated.

Back to turner, I had an inside tip that tomorrow the whole ut coaching staff (except Philip) is making the trip to turner's house to try and (influence) his commitment

where fat phill going to be. i heardphillips was commiting tommorrow or the next day.

Todd Cox will play LB at UT and that is why he was recruited. Turner will be a VOL and right now I think Phillips will be a VOL. As for announcing in Miami, what's the big deal Morley is from Miami and he announced for UT. Phillips will announce on NSD. Fulmer has already made his in-home to Turner so he cannot make another.

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 17, 2005 8:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 17, 2005 8:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Jan 17, 2005 5:33 PM
what about phillips.  think he has the balls to announce he is going to maimi while in ut

Hey, with a 4.4 40 he can run out of any damn situation he wants to.

Miami doesn&#39;t necesarilly have the best look going into next season, but the sheer number of players they put in the pros has to be enticing to any player. [/quote]
When the 2004 NFL season began, Miami had 1 more player on in the league than Tennessee.

Tennessee has the top QB in the league in Manning, one of the best RBs in the league in Lewis, not to mention a few others.

Miami gets a little more publicity because so many of their players behave like thugs and punks. That does seem to get more attention on the sports clips.

I think most parents of kids being recruited would probably prefer their kid turn out like Manning though. That&#39;s just my feeling, but as a parent of young men, I&#39;m thinking I&#39;d rather have a young man the calibre of Manning than some of the Show Boats in the league.

I thought I read that Pete Carrol is visitng Patrick Turner today and Trooper taylor is Scheduled Wednesday. When did Fulmer have his in home visit?

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 17, 2005 8:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 17, 2005 8:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Jan 17, 2005 5:33 PM
what about phillips.  think he has the balls to announce he is going to maimi while in ut

Hey, with a 4.4 40 he can run out of any damn situation he wants to.

Miami doesn&#39;t necesarilly have the best look going into next season, but the sheer number of players they put in the pros has to be enticing to any player. [/quote]
I thought UT was just one behind Miami for players in the NFL?

Also, i have a quote from Turner that competition does not matter to him. Of course, what is a rookie going to say, "i dont like competition".

I agree that UT has tremendous amounts of talent at the wide reciever position and could be best in the nation from top to bottom.

Turner would make a great fit at UT.

As far as I can tell, statistics be damned, that Miami was better-known for putting players in the NFL than UT. At least that&#39;s how most see it.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 18, 2005 6:06 PM
As far as I can tell, statistics be damned, that Miami was better-known for putting players in the NFL than UT. At least that&#39;s how most see it.

Maybe that is the perception on the west coast? But in the south, everybody knows that Tennessee is the football factory for the NFL.

agreed. I can ask any of my texas faithful alumni and they will all agree that Tennessee puts tons of players in the NFL.

one impressive stat of texas is that mack brown has not lost one player early to the draft. that is pretty amazing.

Here&#39;s a few other people you might ask. . . .

Julian Battle – CB - Kansas City Chiefs
Shawn Bryson – RB - Detroit Lions
Shane Burton – DT - Carolina Panthers
Dale Carter – DB - Baltimore Ravens
Casey Clausen – QB - Kansas City Chiefs
Chad Clifton – OT - Green Bay Packers
Cosey Coleman – OG - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Phillip Crosby – RB - New England Patriots
Shaun Ellis – DE - New York Jets
Terry Fair – DB - Pittsburgh Steelers
Troy Fleming – RB - Tennessee Titans
Aubrayo Franklin – OT - Baltimore Ravens
Charlie Garner – RB - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Deon Grant – DB - Carolina Panthers
Jabari Greer – DB - Buffalo Bills
Omari Hand – DE - San Diego Chargers
Albert Haynesworth – DT - Tennessee Titans
John Henderson – DT - Jacksonville Jaguars
Travis Henry – RB - Buffalo Bills
Anthony Herrera – OG - Minnesota Vikings
Mark Jones – WR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jamal Lewis – RB - Baltimore Ravens
Leonard Little – DE - St. Louis Rams
Andre Lott – DB - Washington Redskins
Peyton Manning – QB - Indianapolis Colts
David Martin – TE - Green Bay Packers
Tee Martin – QB - Oakland Raiders
Eddie Moore – LB - Miami Dolphins
Rashad Moore – DT - Seattle Seahawks
Will Overstreet – DE - Atlanta Falcons
Eric Parker – WR - San Diego Chargers
Robert Peace – LB - New York Giants
Peerless Price – WR - Atlanta Falcons
Constantin Ritzmann – DE - Buffalo Bills
Chavis Smith – OG - Houston Texans
Donte&#39; Stallworth – WR - New Orleans Saints
Dominique Stevenson – LB - Buffalo Bills
James Stewart – RB - Detroit Lions
Trey Teague – C - Buffalo Bills
Raynoch Thompson – LB - Arizona Cardinals
Demetrin Veal – DT - Atlanta Falcons
Darwin Walker – DT - Philadelphia Eagles
Kelley Washington – WR - Cincinnati Bengals
Fred Weary – C - Houston Texans
Scott Wells – C - Green Bay Packers
Eric Westmoreland – LB - Jacksonville Jaguars
Keyon Whiteside – LB - Cincinnati Bengals
Al Wilson – LB - Denver Broncos
Cedrick Wilson – WR - San Francisco 49ers
Gibril Wilson – DB - New York Giants
Jason Witten – TE - Dallas Cowboys
Sean Young – OT - New York Jets

I think Patrick Turner is good enough to play either place and do extremely well. As far as the competition thing, I think it would be preferable to him to get to play with the same quarterback for two or three years rather than going to USC and changing QBs each year because Leinart will graduate next year and then their situation will be up in the air QB wise.

I still think big Patrick will be loyal to his home state and his home state university and join that long list of outstanding receivers at wide receiver U.

Rolling, rolling, rolling, here comes the Juicetrain and Patrick will be on board, I think.

The perception out here is that Miami is THE NFL factory in college ball.

I am aware that Tennessee is every bit as impressive.

i dont care what people think about how miami is the nfl producer. we have the best qb in the nfl, two great running backs, some really good pro bowl defenders. actually i think our all-time tennessee team could be any all-time team period. beg to differ?

We&#39;ve established the "All-Vol" NFL team in another post, and I don&#39;t remember anybody lining up "The U" team against them.

i think they are good with nfl players because they are the only school that recruits straight "thugs". remeber wille williams who had probationa nd left the state. what idiots they have there. i can name more. michale irving. ray lewis. im sure there is more but i just dont feel like naming them.

So back to Jonathan..How&#39;s it lookin for us now?..Do yall think if we dont get him or Phillips..we will get any other big name players?

there are more here is some
johnathan stewart
kenneth phillips
eugen hayes(basically already with us)
demarcus granger
Ricky Jean-Francois

vols2345, do you know how intrested these players are in Tennessee? or know anything about them

VN Store

Back