Johnathan Stewart

everyone on that list has high interest and tennessee is one of the final schools on there list. i know hayes phillips are highly interested and are proably both coming here.

oh. thats great. the stinging from turner and stewart is killing me.

all i need to hear now is that phillips told phill to his face that he will not be playing with ut next year. i will be hurting then. but still i think we get phillips.

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68@Jan 19, 2005 9:33 PM
jonathon Stewart has removed Tennessee from his list down to Oregon and Washington State.

I never really thought that we had much of a chance with him anyway. I think that he wants to stay close to home.

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68@Jan 19, 2005 6:33 PM
jonathon Stewart has removed Tennessee from his list down to Oregon and Washington State.

What a waste of talent that would be with Clemens...

I think Belotti is dilusional and thinks Harrington still plays for him.

"Ah, that was great throw, wasn't it Jeff? ... JEFF?!"

well there is really nothing wrong with that. does anyone know how the visit with phillips went? i hope fulmer worked just alittle bit more magic and convinced him to come. talk about an impact player. i saw him play in a highschool game and he had like 10 tackles and a pick. he looked good.

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 19, 2005 9:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 19, 2005 9:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tnvolfan68@Jan 19, 2005 6:33 PM

"Ah, that was great throw, wasn&#39;t it Jeff? ... JEFF?&#33;" [/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 19, 2005 9:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 19, 2005 9:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 19, 2005 9:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tnvolfan68
@Jan 19, 2005 6:33 PM

"Ah, that was great throw, wasn&#39;t it Jeff? ... JEFF?&#33;"

:lol: [/quote]
lol @ jonathan stewart......

wazzou. oregon. wtf.

my thoughts exactly. but i wouldnt mind playing for orgeon. them jerseys are so cool.

Originally posted by JSB2277@Jan 19, 2005 9:49 PM

wazzou. oregon. wtf.

He is probably prone to homesickness

if we get no more recruits like phillips or any of the other listed..do yall still think we will be in the nc game?

yeah of course. people arent rating us in the top 5 because of our recruiting class. were up there because everyone is back and we are pretty much trading munoz for sears, riggs for houston, and simon for burnett. i like the trades and the team chemistry is all there. the depth at every postion is incredible.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 19, 2005 9:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 19, 2005 9:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JSB2277@Jan 19, 2005 9:49 PM

wazzou. oregon. wtf.

He is probably prone to homesickness [/quote]
he could have at least stayed respectable- oregon state, cal, usc, etc.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Jan 19, 2005 9:53 PM
if we get no more recruits like phillips or any of the other listed..do yall still think we will be in the nc game?

I was impressed with Slick Shelly during the Army game. If we could land him, it might make up for Turner some. Phillips would be a huge recruit no doubt, but we got Myers-White and he is no slouch. Plus we have some good players in our secondary that had a lot of experience this year. I think we have some good running backs already on the team. So Stewart won&#39;t hurt much either. To answer your question....I think that we will have as good of a shot as any other team. It&#39;s just hard to go undefeated in the SEC.

maybe he just likes wazzou. if tennessee was in a down year and you were a top recruit would you go there? i think he is a fan of wazzou and thats why he is going to go there. now do i think hes makeing a mistake, of course. but he will find that out soon.

Originally posted by JSB2277@Jan 19, 2005 9:57 PM
he could have at least stayed respectable- oregon state, cal, usc, etc.

This is true&#33;

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 19, 2005 9:56 PM
yeah of course. people arent rating us in the top 5 because of our recruiting class. were up there because everyone is back and we are pretty much trading munoz for sears, riggs for houston, and simon for burnett. i like the trades and the team chemistry is all there. the depth at every postion is incredible.

those the only "big time" players we are losing? besides colquitt?

From what I have read Keeny loved his visit but mom was not sure. He didn&#39;t know if he could adjust. by guess is he is a Cane.

But there is good news WR Slick Shelly has eliminated Arkansas "actually Arkansas pulled their offer. He is scheduled to visit Tennessee soon
Scout has him as #21 wide out at 6-4 180 4.65 but has been timed faster. He was the wide out who scored in the AA game.

Yeah, I thought Slick looked better than Turner in the game. Maybe I am just compensating for his loss.

did turner even catch a ball? i dont think he did anything in the game.

Maybe a lot of you aren&#39;t aware of the fact of the simply massive amounts of money that Oregon gets from Nike. I think the Ducks might have the most expensive training center of any college football team in the country.

It&#39;s a waste of money, but hey, it&#39;s not like Phil Knight&#39;s ever gonna run out. He runs the sports this county.

Ok there is actually a story on the oregon rivals site that said he is down to tennessee and oregon and could be leaning to tennessee......whats the deal? this is a story from yesterday btw

VN Store

Back