JUCO DT DaVonte Lambert commits to UT

Congratulations! Great pick-up. Of course I thought he would have looked better with some blue to complement the orange, but you guys are winning them this year.

Ha ha Thanks a Bunch! I Just moved to Alabama, not by choice but here I am in Alabaster, Al. Pray for me Orange People!

Great pick up, lets hope he plays with tenacity and I would expect him to be eager to prove. With the idea that talented Juco players are coming into Tennessee and having success (Patterson) lets hope others with indulge.

Go Vols!

yee haw,BOOM

400sw409957.gif

Man I'm just glad we landed him now if we can get judt a few more defensive lineman we should be in pretty good shape bringing our young guys along

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Like Frank Crowe's dam building...Looks like Butch is doing some damn recruiting

A man after my own heart, who knows how to have some pun.

Seriously, Frank had a way of getting high quality work out of an outfit and getting a project done both well and fast. I think Butch is the same. I will now be watching his rebuilding project with even more interest.

This guy has a motor like no other. If he can gain 20-25 lbs he will be an All-Sec/ All-American player. He's that good.

Reactions: 1 person
This guy has a motor like no other. If he can gain 20-25 lbs he will be an All-Sec/ All-American player. He's that good.

JC Shurburtt Ranked Lambert as the nation's number 12 overall player, among all prospects at the high school and junior college levels!

VN Store

Back