Jumping the Fence

She’s an idiot that has no redeeming qualities related to public service. That’s it. Thus when I see somebody say something really really stupid like “she’d make a great VP” I’m gonna call out that stupidity every time.
How is she an idiot? Please provide some examples.

And yes she would make a great VP. I'd say she's much smarter than not only the current VP but the current president as well.

And yes she would make a great VP. I'd say she's much smarter than not only the current VP but the current president as well.
She self proclaims she had no political ambitions before 2015. Then she says she’s a liberal and is all anti conservative. She was as adamant Trump hater… until she wasn’t now she loves Trump. She’s worse than frigging Mitt Romney.

No she’d make a horrible VP since she can’t even focus on a platform and stick with it for any amount of time. Her whole schtick is being an antagonist against Democrats. She isn’t FOR anything.

Reactions: VolStrom

I have an Australian Shepherd dog, and he would put both the President and the Vice President to shame in the intelligence category. Someone owes my dog an apology.

She self proclaims she had no political ambitions before 2015. Then she sets she’s a liberal and is all anti/conservative. She was as adamant Trump hater… until she wasn’t now she loves Trump. She’s worse than frigging Mitt Romney.

No she’d make a horrible VP since she can’t even focus on a platform and stick with it for any amount of time. Her whole schtick is being an antagonist against Democrats. She isn’t FOR anything.
You do realize people are capable of changing their minds right? I know that's a foreign concept to you considering you are set in your ways.

And her whole schtick isn't being an antagonist against democrats. I'll tell you what. I'll pull up some of what she's talked about on her recent podcasts and you can let us know if you disagree with what she's saying.

I have an Australian Shepherd dog, and he would put both the President and the Vice President to shame in the intelligence category. Someone owes my dog an apology.
It's amazing that someone would question Candace's intelligence based on what we currently have in the White House.

You do realize people are capable of changing their minds right? I know that's a foreign concept to you considering you are set in your ways.

And her whole schtick isn't being an antagonist against democrats. I'll tell you what. I'll pull up some of what she's talked about on her recent podcasts and you can let us know if you disagree with what she's saying.
She has no idea what the hell she stands for. She’s an attack dog with no actual solutions to our problems. I’m not listening to anything you put up of hers I stopped listening to her quite a while ago

She has no idea what the hell she stands for. She’s an attack dog with no actual solutions to our problems. I’m not listening to anything you put up of hers I stopped listening to her quite a while ago
Like I said. You are set in your ways. Your brain likely cannot process anymore information at this point.

so either party would be jumping since I've gone Lib for the last 3 elections

I would consider

D - Jim Webb, Evan Bayh, Harold Ford Jr
R - Justin Amash, Mike Lee, Ben Sasse, Nikki Haley

My dream candidate would be Mitch "the blade" Daniels

I would consider

I actually find Harold Ford Jr to be a rational voice from across the aisle. He makes intelligent well thought out responses when he is on the Fox panels I’ve seen him on.

I actually find Harold Ford Jr to be a rational voice from across the aisle. He makes intelligent well thought out responses when he is on the Fox panels I’ve seen him on.

agreed - he's rational and not a bomb thrower. I still disagree with many of his policy views but he seems reasonable and not an ideologue.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

I would consider

Harold Ford Jr? He is the biggest suck on the face of the earth. But he's light skinned, blue eyed and tells a good story. There is a reason he didn't become Tennessee's senator several years ago. He grew up in corruption and he's as corrupt as Obama is.

Harold Ford Jr? He is the biggest suck on the face of the earth. But he's light skinned, blue eyed and tells a good story. There is a reason he didn't become Tennessee's senator several years ago. He grew up in corruption and he's as corrupt as Obama is.

A family tradition...**** him.

agreed - he's rational and not a bomb thrower. I still disagree with many of his policy views but he seems reasonable and not an ideologue.
Agree. Not a fan of all of his politics but the way he carries himself and genuinely engages in dialog he has earned a listen at least.

VN Store

Back