just listening to TSR

White Bread

Football time is on, they were saying they were very impressed with Dobbs and Ferguson. Granted this is the first day, but they said they were very impressed with Fergusons arm strength and Dobbs delivery. Albeit they weren't in pads, they said you can notice things like chemistry that they have worked on all summer. Got a positive outlook on these two.

Everyone seems to think Dobbs has an edge over Ferg, but I would love to see Ferg play with a chip on his shoulder and take the job by mid season. But that's just me.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone seems to think Dobbs has an edge over Ferg, but I would love to see Ferg play with a chip on his shoulder and take the job by mid season. But that's just me.

I would like to see any of the 4 play with that chip! Worley and Peterman should have one for people thinking a true freshman will start, and Ferguson and Dobbs should have one as well just for being underestimated.

I feel the same. Everybody has pretty much given the heir apparent title to Dobbs. I, for one, think that Fergs is the man of the future. Jmo. The kid is a winner.

Football Time in TN ‏@FootballTimeMag 1h

And your first look at #Vol freshman QB Riley Ferguson. pic.twitter.com/zaYDaG4pXl

BQsuZM0CYAEid--.jpg:large

Reactions: 5 people
Football time is on, they were saying they were very impressed with Dobbs and Ferguson. Granted this is the first day, but they said they were very impressed with Fergusons arm strength and Dobbs delivery. Albeit they weren't in pads, they said you can notice things like chemistry that they have worked on all summer. Got a positive outlook on these two.

Even though it's just the first day of practice..that is great to hear. I'm not pulling for anyone...just want someone to emerge as a CLEAR winner.

Football Time in TN ‏@FootballTimeMag 1h

And your first look at #Vol freshman QB Riley Ferguson. pic.twitter.com/zaYDaG4pXl

BQsuZM0CYAEid--.jpg:large
Hasn't earned his orange stripe yet. Not a VFL IMO

Even though it's just the first day of practice..that is great to hear. I'm not pulling for anyone...just want someone to emerge as a CLEAR winner.

That's what I got out of it as well, the fact that they are impressing people on the first day speaks volumes of the work they have put in this summer. Butch has had plenty of chances to say a true freshmen won't start, but he hasn't because he knows these guys are capable.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovprVk08ssU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I just saw him lol, he's pretty skinny but he at least looks an athletic skinny. Mostly his legs, Ferguson has no legs at all!

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol: You're checking out their legs
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::acute::acute::rofl::rofl:

I'm not pulling for anyone. I just want one of these guys to step up and take the job.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 1h

6-foot-8 Vols Sr DT Daniel McCullers said he's down to 352 pounds. Lowest since freshman season in HS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyB4uL-xKQU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

VN Store

Back