Just so we know...

They was a good team - we breaked them.
No they are complete garbage. I knew it when I watched their spring game, they are really bad, a little worse than I thought, but I knew they sucked. They are Virginia last year type of bad, they almost lost to Virginia last year so this proves my point.

NC st. is a "decent" team just met a better team. No sir that does make us elite or give me delusions of greatness but still a solid road win. To be honest i'm a little scared of today. Not afraid Kent St. will out play us but we come out flat, unenthused, looking ahead, or worse injury's....

With that said "VOLS BY FIDDY" haha.

GBO

No they are complete garbage. I knew it when I watched their spring game, they are really bad, a little worse than I thought, but I knew they sucked. They are Virginia last year type of bad, they almost lost to Virginia last year so this proves my point.
Thanks for your expert opinion and trying to bring a negative vibe to our big win. Be sure to get that info to the coaching staff pronto.

We handled them the way we should have

Thanks for your expert opinion and trying to bring a negative vibe to our big win. Be sure to get that info to the coaching staff pronto.
Thank for ignoring the truth right before you eyes. Also if people are so fragile they can't handle the truth they shouldn't be playing Football. And Yeah, I'll call the coaching staff tonight and tell them NC State sucks, I'm sure they're still convinced NC State is a top 25 team and can win the ACC. 😂

I was thinking the same thing. They are down 17 to 6 to Louisiana tech at the half. Still a good win for Tennessee but to me it's not quite as impressive as I thought (beating a "top 25" team like that).

NC State probably recovering from the reality check they received.

You come into the year ranked, thinking maybe you have a chance at the playoffs then you play a legit contender and get the doors blown off. How do you not have some mental hangover from that? I’m sure McCall is still icing his ass from the beating he received as well.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Any notion of NC State being a “quality win” went out the window in the first quarter of their game against Western. They are worse than bad.

And we are better than good.

You can't watch a spring game and determine anything. Crazy that you knew something that nobody else knew. But, you are absolutely incorrect. They have a veteran Oline, veteran QB, a playmaking WR and a NFL DB. They very well could win the ACC or at the very least finish 2nd behind Miami. Even with McCall knocked out, they will come back and win by DD's today.

Reactions: GoVols9800
OP here...all I am saying is that it's not a game we can measure our team with as much as we would want to. Likewise...if they played Miami this week and won we would look at our win through a different lens. Everyone chill.

Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back