Kahlil McKenzie Jr tweet

Big fan of his dad and uncle.

But... Kahlil has gone from 5* recruit #6 in the nation to 5* heart and #6 on the bench as DL/OL/Tweeter??

Trump gave minorities employment.

Bided hands out crack pipes
The January jobs report was better than expected.

U.S. Jobs Surged by 467,000 in January as Economy Weathered Omicron

As far as McKenzie's tweet is concerned, the contrast between how the respective Biden and Trump Administrations have been covered depends heavily upon which media outlet you choose to follow. It's not 1995 anymore. Republicans have plenty of alternative options to the traditional news media establishment. If you want to see economic news reports which completely lay the blame for hyper-inflation at the feet of Joe Biden, you can easily find them on Fox News, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, The Federalist, One America News, NewsMax and The Washington Times.

Yes, there is a liberal bias evident in many high profile places... but those are not your only options.

The January jobs report was better than expected.

U.S. Jobs Surged by 467,000 in January as Economy Weathered Omicron

As far as McKenzie's tweet is concerned, the contrast between how the respective Biden and Trump Administrations have been covered depends heavily upon which media outlet you choose to follow. It's not 1995 anymore. Republicans have plenty of alternative options to the traditional news media establishment. If you want to see economic news reports which completely lay the blame for hyper-inflation at the feet of Joe Biden, you can easily find them on Fox News, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, The Federalist, One America News, NewsMax and The Washington Times.

Yes, there is a liberal bias evident in many high profile places... but those are not your only options.

Did you see how they arrived at that number?

https://theweek.com/jobs-numbers/1009923/was-the-january-jobs-report-really-that-good

Republicans have plenty of alternative options to the traditional news media establishment. If you want to see economic news reports which completely lay the blame for hyper-inflation at the feet of Joe Biden, you can easily find them on Fox News, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, The Federalist, One America News, NewsMax and The Washington Times.
You named one news network, one newspaper and several websites. Meanwhile, the left has the rest of the television news networks, newspapers and just as many left wing websites... plus Hollywood and music.

You named one news network, one newspaper and several websites. Meanwhile, the left has the rest of the television news networks, newspapers and just as many left wing websites... plus Hollywood and music.
I named 3 news networks ...

1) Fox News
2) One America News
3) Newsmax

Fox News often boasts of their high ratings, which are frequently posted on this forum by @Franklin Pierce and others. I didn't say it was even, but Republicans do have other options, with one having a successfully high profile.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I named 3 news networks ...

1) Fox News
2) One America News
3) Newsmax

Fox News often boasts of their high ratings, which are frequently posted on this forum by @Franklin Pierce and others. I didn't say it was even, but Republicans do have other options, with one having a successfully high profile.
OK, I stand corrected. Let me say out of the major news networks, Fox is the only one out of that group. The other two are channels 500 or something on the cable dial.

Reactions: AM64

But why would you need more? Does the left hold more power bc they have cnn and msnbc when I get to decide the channel?

But why would you need more? Does the left hold more power bc they have cnn and msnbc when I get to decide the channel?
They hold more power and influence because they control the major media networks and because the conservatives have done a poor job of fighting the culture war that could have closed the gap in Hollywood and entertainment.

Big fan of his dad and uncle.

But... Kahlil has gone from 5* recruit #6 in the nation to 5* heart and #6 on the bench as DL/OL/Tweeter??

Don't worry he's still a liberal for now. He's just confused by the obvious. After a few purple haired, white, non binary people yell at him on Twitter for his statement he will retract and fall back in line.

VN Store

Back