Kahlil McKenzie Jr tweet

Spread the lie like a good little foxy. There is disinfectant wipes and creams no pipes but you and turkey boy can lie your way into a good conspiracy.
Check what trump had planned. Your orange haired liar who promised no golf while in office.
Are you having a stroke?

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Spread the lie like a good little foxy. There is disinfectant wipes and creams no pipes but you and turkey boy can lie your way into a good conspiracy.
Check what trump had planned. Your orange haired liar who promised no golf while in office.
while it was definitely overblown and misleading about what they are doing, you are also telling an untruth by saying it is disinfect wipes and creams only, because the kits in question can contain the glass stem as well as other parts of a crack pipe.

Explaining the Claim That the Biden Administration Is Funding ‘Crack Pipes’

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yeah it’s so silly. it’s only cleaning kits and filters so that they can smoke pure crack cocaine without all those dangerous contaminates!
Nothing exemplifies the propaganda efforts of right wing media and the complete brain dead gullibility of it's consumers more than this crack pipe non-sense. Anyone who believes it and/or repeats it is an absolute moron.
I'll bold the important parts to make it easier for you.....
No, The Biden Administration Is Not Giving Away Crack Pipes

Earlier this week, a social media firestorm broke out after the Washington Free Beacon inaccurately reported that the Biden Administration was funding a $30 million program to give crack pipes to people addicted to illicit drugs.

What is true is that the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services, will be funding 25 nonprofits that applied for a piece of a $30 million grant program focused on drug harm reduction measures. The approved measures, meaning programs and services the government is willing to pay for, include fentanyl testing strips, opioid overdose reversal medication naloxone, clean syringes, HIV testing kits, hepatitis A and B vaccines and other services. measures. The approved measures, meaning programs and services the government is willing to pay for, include fentanyl testing strips, opioid overdose reversal medication naloxone, clean syringes, HIV testing kits, hepatitis A and B vaccines and other services. Safe smoking kits are also one of the approved services, but the government is only willing to pay for kits that include rubber mouth pieces, alcohol wipes, filters—but not pipes.

The false narrative that the Washington Free Beacon published, which was seized upon by Fox News and dutifully parroted by Republican politicians and commentators, is “misleading and misinformed,” a spokesperson for HHS told Forbes.

Last edited:
What in the hell are you talking about?

Seek help.

Nothing exemplifies the propaganda efforts of right wing media and the complete brain dead gullibility of it's consumers more than this crack pipe non-sense. Anyone who believes it and/or repeats it is an absolute moron.

Earlier this week, a social media firestorm broke out after the Washington Free Beacon inaccurately reported that the Biden Administration was funding a $30 million program to give crack pipes to people addicted to illicit drugs.

What is true is that the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services, will be funding 25 nonprofits that applied for a piece of a $30 million grant program focused on drug harm reduction measures. The approved measures, meaning programs and services the government is willing to pay for, include fentanyl testing strips, opioid overdose reversal medication naloxone, clean syringes, HIV testing kits, hepatitis A and B vaccines and other services. measures. The approved measures, meaning programs and services the government is willing to pay for, include fentanyl testing strips, opioid overdose reversal medication naloxone, clean syringes, HIV testing kits, hepatitis A and B vaccines and other services. Safe smoking kits are also one of the approved services, but the government is only willing to pay for kits that include rubber mouth pieces, alcohol wipes, filters—but not pipes.

The false narrative that the Washington Free Beacon published, which was seized upon by Fox News and dutifully parroted by Republican politicians and commentators, is “misleading and misinformed,” a spokesperson for HHS told Forbes.

So you’re actually good with the government spending taxpayer dollars on the things you mentioned? This isn’t something the Federal government should be involved in. Im supposed to not be pissed about fentanyl testing strips and clean needles as long as there are no pipes?

So you’re actually good with the government spending taxpayer dollars on the things you mentioned? This isn’t something the Federal government should be involved in. Im supposed to not be pissed about fentanyl testing strips and clean needles as long as there are no pipes?
My city has done the needle thing and it's disgusting. The syringes and needles literally litter the parks and sidewalks near the distribution sites, and at one one of the businesses nearby had to shutter for a legal case because the junkies kept breaking in and vandalizing their property.

Some of the money will be used for things that may actually be beneficial.
However, I'm sure much will be wasted and some will be spent on things with which I disagree
BUT
It doesn't even approach the waste and wrongful spending of the military on an hourly basis.

I can't see getting worked up over the comparatively miniscule "crack pipe" nonsense while ignoring the tens of billions being wasted in the military.

Some of the money will be used for things that may actually be beneficial.
However, I'm sure much will be wasted and some will be spent on things with which I disagree
BUT
It doesn't even approach the waste and wrongful spending of the military on an hourly basis.

I can't see getting worked up over the comparatively miniscule "crack pipe" nonsense while ignoring the tens of billions being wasted in the military.

Why can’t I be worked up over both of them?

Cleanup on aisle 9.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Cleanup on aisle 9.
.....we've got a big puddle of right wing credibility that was spilled that needs to be mopped up.

Crack pipes......lol.....how gullible can you guys be? I guess Trump was correct on that assessment.

.....we've got a big puddle of right wing credibility that was spilled that needs to be mopped up.

Crack pipes......lol.....how gullible can you guys be? I guess Trump was correct on that assessment.

“Homemade pipes for smoking crack and methamphetamine may break easily or also release toxic fumes. Because of that, safer pipes can be one of the components of safety kits. But those kits also can include other supplies, such as alcohol swabs to clean hands or wipe down a pipe”

VN Store

Back