Kamala husband Doug “Jack” Emhoff accused of assault in 2012

The fact that you keep chasing me around thread after thread because I feel Trump thinks of the American people in his actions somehow offends you is your problem. If you had an ounce of integrity you'd take a man at his word that does this despite crazy after crazy is making attempts on his life. You on the other hand bow your chest as one having the moral high ground.
That’s his thing. He chases people.

But can you imagine having TDS and the alternative is the blow hoe. He’s in a bad spot

Reactions: Zues1
“Wore black today in support of all survivors of sexual assault or abuse. We won’t let them be silenced or ignored. #BelieveSurvivors,” Harris posted on Twitter, now X, in September 2018, one week before Kavanaugh’s confirmation vote.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/02/us-ne...off-slapped-ex-girlfriend-believe-survivors/#
1727919633511.png
“Wore black today in support of all survivors of sexual assault or abuse. We won’t let them be silenced or ignored. #BelieveSurvivors,” Harris posted on Twitter during the Kavanaugh hearings.

“I stand with women across every industry to say #TIMESUP on abuse, harassment, marginalization, and underrepresentation,” Harris said in January 2018 to mark the launch of an organization dedicated to serving abused women as part of the #MeToo movement.

1727919799399.png

Reactions: VAVol85
Where are we on the believing women scale tonight. All? Some? None?
Fair point.

Also. Are we close enough to Election Day that social media companies and search engines will do everything they can to bury and censor this story? You know, for the sake of preserving our democracy.

Whatever it takes!!

The fact that you keep chasing me around thread after thread because I feel Trump thinks of the American people in his actions somehow offends you is your problem. If you had an ounce of integrity you'd take a man at his word that does this despite crazy after crazy is making attempts on his life. You on the other hand bow your chest as one having the moral high ground.
I don’t think anybody can take a moral higher ground at this point.. this is cray-zee if all of the smoke is true with the potential first hubs

Reactions: whodeycin85
This is wild that DNC didn’t research Kamala’s hubby a little better.. I wonder if they already knew

They don't care. It's like the glowing Time magazine fluff piece posted on the previous page. The author mentions Emhoff's "infidelity" (their word) and then goes on to laud Emhoff for "not showing bitterness toward his ex-wife.". How magnanimous of him. He's not bitter at his wife for divorcing after she caught him ___ their kids' nanny and getting her pregnant. And then the author goes on to list the many women who write admiring inquires about finding a "supportive husband" just like their role model, Emhoff.

You can't make this weird stuff up.

VN Store

Back