Kamara leaves mini camp

Pretty sure that just covered the victims hospital bill.

Millionaires shouldn't be violent., especially ones who have kids look up to them. Zero tolerance. I don't understand why you guys defend these people. Just cuz he can run fast.

Of course they shouldn't be violent. That's not the point. The point is he paid a steep price for a couple punches. Zero tolerance? What does that even mean? Execution?

This **** always becomes a race to see who can be the most outraged and it's pretty ridiculous how unwilling people are to move past something like this. Hell, I bet some of you have much bigger sins than a couple punches.

Of course they shouldn't be violent. That's not the point. The point is he paid a steep price for a couple punches. Zero tolerance? What does that even mean? Execution?

This **** always becomes a race to see who can be the most outraged and it's pretty ridiculous how unwilling people are to move past something like this. Hell, I bet some of you have much bigger sins than a couple punches.
None of us have a chance at becoming a millionaire role model, and no I've never punched a guy that left him in the hospital with over a $100k bill. If we did we wouldn't be able to money our way out of it like theses guys do, we end up in jail like it should be. You should have higher standards tbh. If you're convicted of a violent crime. You're done. Go redeem yourself at a regular job like the rest of us. Your millionaire checks should be over. Professionals sports is the only career that produces multiple violent millionaire criminals at an alarming rate.

Last edited:
None of us have a chance at becoming a millionaire role model, and no I've never punched a guy that left him in the hospital. You should have higher standards tbh. If you're convicted of a violent crime. You're done. Go redeem yourself at a regular job like the rest of us. You millionaire checks should be over.

IDK what you're talking about.

So you demand expulsion from the league? Why do you think you know what the punishment should be, Karen?

IDC if you ever punched a guy. The thought was that you potentially had worse sins, and you steered away from answering that.

IDK what you're talking about.

So you demand expulsion from the league? Why do you think you know what the punishment should be, Karen?

IDC if you ever punched a guy. The thought was that you potentially had worse sins, and you steered away from answering that.
For being convicted of a violent crime? Absolutely. Your chance should be done. Plenty of normal jobs out there to go better yourself while you regret what you lost.

Oh, and a grown man calling someone a Karen is hilarious. Put the internet down. Hahahaha. Grow up, stop copying the youth trends.

For being convicted of a violent crime? Absolutely. Your chance should be done. Plenty of normal jobs out there to go better yourself while you regret what you lost.

Oh, and a grown man calling someone a Karen is hilarious. Put the internet down. Hahahaha. Grow up, stop copying the youth trends.

IDK, maybe stop being a Karen. That's what grown men shouldn't be doing.

You know Karens are exactly the type of people who would say, "Grow up, stop copying the youth trends."

Last edited:
IDK, maybe stop being a Karen. That's what grown men shouldn't be doing.

You know Karens are exactly the type of people who would say, "Grow up, stop copying the youth trends."
Grow up man. Seriously. A grown man who uses Karen to insult people. Lmao. I bet you use other youth slang to try to be hip too. Lol. I also think you're reaching with it because you don't have any intelligent answers. My responses are not even why you would call someone that. That shows me you're stupid too.

Stop idolizing criminals cuz they can play sports. I have to put you on ignore now because of your childish behavior.

Last edited:
Teams honor terms of the contracts. If they didn’t they would be sued. They may restructure them or alter them but the player has to agree to these changes. If they cut a player, the contract addresses what happens in that case so they are still meeting the terms of the contract.

You think restructuring or forcing pay cuts is okay, but holding out is dishonorable?

VN Store

Back