Kavares Tears 7th inning Double was a Home Run?

Show me anything where the ball actually contacts the green or yellow, not falls in front of it! Bet you can’t.
I don’t have to show anything. I was down the RF foul line and have eyes. Most circled screenshots are from folks that didn’t understand that the fence is several feet behind the wall. The rebound is impossible in most of those screenshots. I really have enjoyed the discussion though…

I don’t have to show anything. I was down the RF foul line and have eyes. Most circled screenshots are from folks that didn’t understand that the fence is several feet behind the wall. The rebound is impossible in most of those screenshots. I really have enjoyed the discussion though…

two screen shots for you. in the first notice the white thing in front of the leg of the guy in the black pants. In the second a split second later notice it is gone, becuause it has moved down in front of the fence. 'Quite a coincidence at this moment in time don't you think.

1720384324113.png

1720384402382.png

added one more showing the ball continuing to drop

1720384519760.png

Is it possble with this camera angle for the first shot to be an optical illusion? Somebody more technical than me would have to make a real case.

Reactions: Godfatha
It’s not that we care or are upset.
This is more of a mental exercise
It was worth reviewing

So everyone get off their spiritual high horse and join in.

As stated the ball before the screen was traveling nw to se. At the big green pad the ball was moving ne to sw.

In right center field. You would expect left to right movement from a left handed batter

The reaction of the fan behind the screen seemingly confirms that the ball was close to the guy.

The angle of reflection off the mesh makes sense and appears to be equal to the angle of incidence.

I think it’s clearly a home run

Doesn’t mean I’m complaining. Just stating a fact. Tears did not get credit for a hr he hit in clinching game of World Series

It’s not that we care or are upset.
This is more of a mental exercise
It was worth reviewing

So everyone get off their spiritual high horse and join in.

As stated the ball before the screen was traveling nw to se. At the big green pad the ball was moving ne to sw.

In right center field. You would expect left to right movement from a left handed batter

The reaction of the fan behind the screen seemingly confirms that the ball was close to the guy.

The angle of reflection off the mesh makes sense and appears to be equal to the angle of incidence.

I think it’s clearly a home run

Doesn’t mean I’m complaining. Just stating a fact. Tears did not get credit for a hr he hit in clinching game of World Series
That is MY perception. Try as I might, using the clip in post #65 I cannot get a point between my first 2 screenshots to show actual first contact, somehow the ball blends in and is not visible on the only other point between those 2. For the record, I also cannot find the ball in flight just before the first shot. Anybody have more granular clip that would provide a whole truth? Always prefer THE truth when conspiracy theories are introduced. It either was or was not correctly called, the point of post 1 in this thread.

VN Store

Back