Kentucky Violations, Agrees to Vacate Wins

Stoops is 73-65 in his 11 seasons as Kentucky’s head coach including a 14-12 record in each of the last two seasons. The 57-year old head coach is 2-9 against Tennessee during his tenure in Lexington. The Wildcats travel to Neyland Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 2 this season.

Reactions: PA Vol
I thought KY was a basketball school

Or a badminton school or whatever

Now we see how they have been better at football of late

Even as a Vol fan, seems kind of silly for UK to have to vacate wins when Michigan gets to hold on to theirs and go on to win a national championship amidst being caught red handed
agree the scales don't balance....UK needs a spine like Donde's

I thought KY was a basketball school

Or a badminton school or whatever

Now we see how they have been better at football of late
Tennessee the Everything school, Kentucky Not the Lead Dog school...view never changes for them

Interesting twist to this is that a Vacanted Kentucky win against Miss State makes Mike Leach eligible for the College Football Hall of Fame. Deservingly So.
haha-super.gif

edit--too bad

Last edited:
Not sure it works that way, Kentucky vacates the win but MSU doesn't get a win is my understanding. Anybody else confirm or deny?
I have no clue, but Miss State won in 21 so it is a moot point. In 22 Kentucky won. Heard that it extended to 22 season. Basically Leach is 1 win away from being eligible for the HOF. He is one coach that deserves to be there.

VN Store

Back