Kiffin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dooley

You can no more prove that he is a good coach after one year at Tennessee, than you can say after Dooleys first year at UT

Kiffin 7-6
Dooley 6-7

Cant say anything else, because the situations at USC are not the same as they are at UT. Not by a long shot

Kiffin had a losing record before coming to UT
So did Dooley

Kiffin got hired because of his Daddy, nothing else
Dooley got hired because he was willing to take over the train wreck and he was cheap
Weren't you comparing Sumlin and Dooley last night?

I won't hesitate to call him a good coach. Hell, I was fully on the bandwagon while he was here. Once I got over the initial shock of him leaving, I really understand why he did it. So I have let go of the death wish for him.

But to sit around and constantly whine about how much better it would be if he were here is just pathetic. He left us, not the other way around.

I agree. He's gone on his own accord.

To downplay what he did here to make yourself feel better about Derek Dooley is equally pathetic however.

Total BS. He had a very talented team his only year here and went 7 - 6. He is winningh at USC with Pete Carrol's players! He inherited one of the best QB's in the country. Just wait until the scholorship restrictions start to hit over the next 3 years. Kiffen will go down hill fast.

You can no more prove that he is a good coach after one year at Tennessee, than you can say after Dooleys first year at UT

Kiffin 7-6
Dooley 6-7

Cant say anything else, because the situations at USC are not the same as they are at UT. Not by a long shot

So did Dooley

Dooley got hired because he was willing to take over the train wreck and he was cheap

Not only that Kiffin had alot better team than Dooley did. When Dooley took over after Kiffin he had to replace the whole Starting O-line Qb,RB, Eric Berry left and another db i forget his name. And some more on defense.

Total BS. He had a very talented team his only year here and went 7 - 6. He is winningh at USC with Pete Carrol's players! He inherited one of the best QB's in the country. Just wait until the scholorship restrictions start to hit over the next 3 years. Kiffen will go down hill fast.

So talented they lost to Wyoming and missed out on a bowl.

Really??? Now we are giving compliments to Kiffin? That guy is beneficiary of some amazing talent. Forget all the shoulda, coulda, woulda, talk. We need a coach that has class along with a reputation for winning.

If it were me, I'd throw some serious money Jeff Fishers way. Personally, I think that guy would make an amazing college coach. He's been in Tennessee for years and is familiar with UT. Yes, I know that he is a favorite to take an NFL team by the reigns, but if the price is right, you just might get a bite.

Not only that Kiffin had alot better team than Dooley did. When Dooley took over after Kiffin he had to replace the whole Starting O-line Qb,RB, Eric Berry left and another db i forget his name. And some more on defense.

If Dennis Rogan is a crippling loss to an SEC defensive backfield, something's wrong.

Really??? Now we are giving compliments to Kiffin? That guy is beneficiary of some amazing talent. Forget all the shoulda, coulda, woulda, talk. We need a coach that has class along with a reputation for winning.

If it were me, I'd throw some serious money Jeff Fishers way. Personally, I think that guy would make an amazing college coach. He's been in Tennessee for years and is familiar with UT. Yes, I know that he is a favorite to take an NFL team by the reigns, but if the price is right, you just might get a bite.

The Sullins twins agree.

Reactions: 1 person
For starters, Kiffin wouldn't have kicked Janzen off the team. Also, hate him or love him, some kid named Bryce Brown would be carrying the rock instead of that Poole fella everyone likes to hate.

So he would have enabled another drug-user? Great, because that worked out so well for Aaron Douglas.

Kiffin 7-6
Dooley 6-7

So did Dooley

Pretending that Dooley's career advancement is unrelated to his last name is intellectually dishonest. Saban and Vince are very very tight.

Lookie lookie lookie.....here is a starter...

Paul & Sherry Wulff...they are sexy AND they want to be here. Ok, so he is 9-40 over the last four years at Washington State and about to get fired. It is a starting point! So perhaps we should add a third requirement to our list:

1) Sexy
2) Wants to be here
3) Wins a little

Who else has someone for us to consider? We need a photo with the job application

Attachments

• Wulff.jpg
    Wulff.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 42
Pretending that Dooley's career advancement is unrelated to his last name is intellectually dishonest. Saban and Vince are very very tight.

How else can you explain a guy being on a staff for 8 or 9 years and never receiving any significant promotion?

Lookie lookie lookie.....here is a starter...

Paul & Sherry Wulff...they are sexy AND they want to be here. Ok, so he is 9-40 over the last four years at Washington State and about to get fired. It is a starting point! So perhaps we should add a third requirement to our list:

1) Sexy
2) Wants to be here
3) Wins a little

Who else has someone for us to consider? We need a photo with the job application
You have the eyesight of an SEC official.

VN Store

Back