Kiffin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dooley

As a coach...not gonna discuss the merits of their character.

If Kiffin was here, yeah we would be on probation...booohooo...USC and Ohio St seem to be doing just fine with that.

If Kiffin is here we would have had 8-10 wins and would have competed hard for the SEC East.

Like it or not it's true.

I have to agree that given the way this season played out that with decent coaching this team could have easily went 8-4.

If Kiffin was here, yeah we would be on probation...booohooo...USC and Ohio St seem to be doing just fine with that.

If Kiffin is here we would have had 8-10 wins and would have competed hard for the SEC East.

I would agree. However, we didn't fire Kiffin to hire Dooley so threads like this are pointless.

So what is he missing?

Lookie lookie lookie.....here is a starter...

Paul & Sherry Wulff...they are sexy AND they want to be here. Ok, so he is 9-40 over the last four years at Washington State and about to get fired. It is a starting point! So perhaps we should add a third requirement to our list:

1) Sexy
2) Wants to be here
3) Wins a little

Who else has someone for us to consider? We need a photo with the job application
Is that Dexter or the villain in the Chuck Norris movie Silent Rage.

Like it or not Kiffin didnt want to be here and how can you compete for the SEC East and be on probation???
So you would rather be on probation and win 8-10 games and it mean nothing?

Like it or not Kiffin didnt want to be here and how can you compete for the SEC East and be on probation???
So you would rather be on probation and win 8-10 games and it mean nothing?

Alabama won a National Championship in 2009 on "probation"

Ok...how about Pat & Stacy Fitzgerald. He is sexy and she has cranked out three kids...we will throw in a gift certificate to the tubb-o farm to help her drop a couple of pounds. Pretty face and and a darling figure... supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs. Curently at Northwestern...ready to step up and run with the big dawgs.

What ya think?

Attachments

• Fitzgerald.jpg
    Fitzgerald.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3
Ok...how about Pat & Stacy Fitzgerald. He is sexy and she has cranked out three kids...we will throw in a gift certificate to the tubb-o farm to help her drop a couple of pounds. Pretty face and and a darling figure... supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs. Curently at Northwestern...ready to step up and run with the big dawgs.

What ya think?
Shut up....just shut up...you had me at "supple".

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, and if the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a poop, he would have caught the rabbit.

It sure is a sad time for Vos fans when we debate the merits of Kiffin vs Dooley.

I remember Kiff being the Raider's coach. The man has great difficulties with the truth. And if you think his Dad being Monte didn't have anything to do with him getting the UT job, you are wrong.

Then there's Dooley. Lost to KY. Nuff said.

Are these two the best UT can do? I sure hope not. Gotta aim higher.

Yes. What an amazing job Kiffin did (all by himself) into developing Crompton into an effective NFL practice squad player, twice cut, excellent slimmy beard-growing, wearer of NFL sideline apparrel.

I do get to see him standing behind Shanahan about two times each Sunday. Thanks, Lane!

Good lord I am sick of this stuff.

and he's lasted longer than C. Clausen and about as long as Ainge.

Which is about par for the course with every UT QB since Peyton. Tee Martin's the only QB since 1998 to have seen the playing field in the NFL.

Kiffin needed to be reined in, instead of treated like a Greek god. USC has him under control, and he is doing exactly what he was brought in to do. He did not want to be at UT and wouldn't have stayed-- and that's a good thing-- but if we could have tightened his leash and kept him for 2-3 years, he would have had us relevant and winning; then, we could have brought somebody in behind him to take us to the next level. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances, but the fatal mistake wasn't hiring Kiffin, who came with a topnotch staff, it was hiring Dooley and letting him handcuff us with that ludicrous contract.

you dont think Kiffin would of had major sanctions at Tn?
remember he was on the staff at SC when Bush was there.

And the staff had nothing to do with an agent contacting Bush his sophomore year.

No, Kiffin wouldn't have had major sanctions at Tennessee.

Kiffin needed to be reined in, instead of treated like a Greek god. USC has him under control, and he is doing exactly what he was brought in to do. He did not want to be at UT and wouldn't have stayed-- and that's a good thing-- but if we could have tightened his leash and kept him for 2-3 years, he would have had us relevant and winning; then, we could have brought somebody in behind him to take us to the next level. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances, but the fatal mistake wasn't hiring Kiffin, who came with a topnotch staff, it was hiring Dooley and letting him handcuff us with that ludicrous contract.

there is no proof in that.he didnt win at Oakland and he has talent everywhere at USC and he is struggling to win with them.He was 7-6 here DD was 6-7 or 8-4.But to say he would of won here is just guessing.
Dont get me wrong in not defending DD,he needs to be gone

Ok, I am back. We are looking for sexy, willing to come to Knoxville, and can win a little...

How about Bo & Mary Pat Pelini? Mary Pat is quite the Fertile Myrtle...

Attachments

• Pelini.jpg
    Pelini.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back