Kiffin Petition

How do you steal that which is not wanted?

This is getting out of control. All these good coaches coming to the SEC just means our schedule is going to be even tougher.

If the University wants a coach with SEC experience why not just get Miles and bring in Steve Spurrier as OC. Let's bring in all these legendary coaches and Tee Martin and let him learn under them.

IDK what else to do. It's now slim pickins.

Kiffin in not a great coach. His record at USC says that. He screwed over Tennessee to go to his "dream job" and then got unceremoniously fired after just three seasons. USC was his dream job, not Tennessee. You can assume he tried his absolute best at USC and still didn't last 4 seasons.

I agree,love how these two keep cropping up;Kiffin and Gruden as the "gods" of coaching icons. Two of the most overrated coaches to ever set foot on a football field.Kiffin may be a decent OC,but a head coach is more and he made a fool out of the whole state when he bailed on us. Not ready to give him another chance to go 2 and done.

we fired fulmer, and he's back; in the most powerful position at ut. we didn't even fire kiffin. why the hell can't we bring him back? he didn't start this prolonged decline. fulmer did. it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he hires randy sanders. the king of mediocrity has finally made it to the haslam throne. unbelievable. as f'd up as this program is, i would expect our next ad to be butch jones.

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin in not a great coach. His record at USC says that. He screwed over Tennessee to go to his "dream job" and then got unceremoniously fired after just three seasons. USC was his dream job, not Tennessee. You can assume he tried his absolute best at USC and still didn't last 4 seasons.

I agree,love how these two keep cropping up;Kiffin and Gruden as the "gods" of coaching icons. Two of the most overrated coaches to ever set foot on a football field.Kiffin may be a decent OC,but a head coach is more and he made a fool out of the whole state when he bailed on us. Not ready to give him another chance to go 2 and done.

Lane Kiffin at Oregon 😮😮😮 USC will be kicking themself . He is king of Cali recruiting

I'm so tired of this Kiffin stuff. If your GF cheats on you, then mocks you in your time of need you don't take her back. Quit begging, we're TENNESSEE!

Can Jimmy Sexton still the tempest and make a deal among his clients to save his alma mater?

He's getting paid in this deal regardless, might as well bulls something special in the process.

If Sexton can just get Phil in a room with Kiffin to talk, we could get him.

Kiffin is a sniveling, back stabbing little creep. He's been dropped by Saban and BAMA and is down at Florida Atlantic. Where ever that is...

His total lack of honor and poor character has planted him right where he belongs.

If Arkansas is stupid enough to take him they will deserve being betrayed when he does it to them like he does everybody else.

Reactions: 2 people
Right. Kiffin is going to overrate himself tomorrow with his teams 9th straight victory. We know; it's FAU that is in a conference where the other teams don't want to win so victories there don't count or something like that.

They can have Kiffin. I'm sure with Fulmer, and the chaos subsiding, there are better coaches who were not previously interested now may become interested.

Kiffin is a sniveling, back stabbing little creep. He's been dropped by Saban and BAMA and is down at Florida Atlantic. Where ever that is...

His total lack of honor and poor character has planted him right where he belongs.

If Arkansas is stupid enough to take him they will deserve being betrayed when he does it to them like he does everybody else.

And Bama didn't repeat natties because of Kiffin not calling the title game vs Clemson

I'm amazed how many Vols have overlooked how Kiffin left us high and dry which led to Dooley. Short memories.

Further, his record at a powerhouse like USC says a lot about his coaching ability.

People point to his success as OC at Bama. Hell, a 5th grader with 2 years of Madden experience could score 50 points a game with the Bama players

- Not Tee Martin

Would Kiffin even go there? I think he'd hold out another year unless the right college came calling. Don't see Arky being right for Kiffin. I think its more likely they go after Anderson or Brown, maybe even Bill Clark.

I can see why people would be too butt hurt to forgive Kiffin and want him back but it's just stupid to act like he isnt one of the best young coaches in CFB.

Yes, he had sanctions at USC and did not do as well as he could have but seriously, he was THE youngest HC in the P5 at the time. Since then he went on to help Satan win 2 natties and in one year turned a perennial 3-9 team into a 9-3 team - and tomorrow plays for conference championship. What part dont you understand about that? He is a MUCH better coach NOW than he was when he was at UT. and he is getting into his prime. THe next P5 program he gets into will become a juggernaut that will crush most of its opponents over the next decade. THAT is what he learned under satan.

The danger with LK is not can he coach. It is whether he can stay out of trouble otherwise from hubris. But he has not had any violations or problems. I predict that in 5 years we will look back with enormous regret in not taking him back when we could.

Meanwhile, we will have Tee and HOPE he will make the turn from being a great recruiter and OC into a great HC.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back