Kiffin Petition

Bama will kick **** Stain Lane's ass and give him more **** stains. Screw that guy.

But I don't see any SEC school taking him. He is a Cali boy, doesn't fit in here. He will screw it up, he may be a good coach but he always screws it up just being himself.

Would be pretty embarrassing if the Razorbacks start beating Alabama and then whip up on us in 2020 while our program is still mediocre. That would be much worse than where we are now.

He will never be asked to coach here again even if it's the year 2090.

If ole **** stain Lane is so good, why is he not being hired by the other 10 million coaching vacancies right now?? I'll tell ya, cause he is cancer, he is baggage, he has no morals, he is an ass hat.
Now that we FINALLY have righted the ship, you all want to relive the past with this jackoff!
Unbelievable.
The last thing we need is NCAA sanctions. We are finally on the right track.

I'd take Kiffin here, but Kiffin at Auburn would be freaking epic! His passion to beat Saban is great enough, but as the Auburn coach? Wow. That would become a game that every college football fan in the world would drop everything to watch.

Kiffin at Auburn and Gus at UT....yes, please!

Phillip Fulmer isnt going to hire someone who doesnt care about Tennessee. He definitely isnt going to hire someone who bolted UT in the middle of the night and then failed at his "dream job." We arent hiring Lane Kiffin, and we should not. It doesnt matter if hes a good coach or not. Want to become an even bigger laughing stock? Hiring LK is a good way to do that. You people are seriously delusional.

Reactions: 3 people
Any chance we might hire Kiffin (and I wasn't opposed to it) ended today. Fulmer was an outspoken critic of Kiffins. I've never heard him say a nice word about him.

Give it up boys. Kiffin is spoken of in past tense. You handful of trolls did a nice job this week but too many fans saw this act the first time and it will not be repeated. Try UTC maybe they will bite.

Phillip Fulmer isnt going to hire someone who doesnt care about Tennessee. He definitely isnt going to hire someone who bolted UT in the middle of the night and then failed at his "dream job." We arent hiring Lane Kiffin, and we should not. It doesnt matter if hes a good coach or not. Want to become an even bigger laughing stock? Hiring LK is a good way to do that. You people are seriously delusional.

You want to hire someone based on their "caring", that is delusional.

Reactions: 1 person
Give it up boys. Kiffin is spoken of in past tense. You handful of trolls did a nice job this week but too many fans saw this act the first time and it will not be repeated. Try UTC maybe they will bite.

No, country bumpkin will make sure we hire an incompetent, but friendly, buffoon.

Kiffin will never be back. WE could get LEACH

giphy.gif

Free the Indianapolis 500. The troll rally has failed. Move over to the Florida State board and peddle your garbage.

Call us redneck if you will which is basically true - but the Big Orange is Back. Without the worthless POS Hamilton brought here from California.

You want to hire someone based on their "caring", that is delusional.

Sure.

You want to hire someone who doesnt care about Tennessee tradition. Doesnt care about former players. Has openly mocked, laughed, made fun of UT on twitter. Multiple times. For years. He acts like a kid. He might be a decent offensive coach but hes a not someone I want representing the university. Hell he tweets more than Donald Trump.

Reactions: 4 people
Sure.

You want to hire someone who doesnt care about Tennessee tradition. Doesnt care about former players. Has openly mocked, laughed, made fun of UT on twitter. Multiple times. For years. He acts like a kid. He might be a decent offensive coach but hes a not someone I want representing the university. Hell he tweets more than Donald Trump.

Um former players of his in 2009 have all came out saying they loved playing for the guy. So you’re don’t care for former players line is false.

Sure.

Jones embraced UT, worked out great.

VN Store

Back