Kiffin Petition

Witch Doctor say we got to hit quick and often this morning. Witch Doctor say even if you have posted to FB and Twitter earlier or yesterday, we got to do it again. Also someone (not me lol) post it to the Twitter and FB of the local television and radio stations. got to get them talking early...Dont let them kill our program.

Go Vols!

BNL

Share it and ask your friends to share it. We need numbers

Witch Doctor say on Clay Travis poll 4 choice Kiffin won with over 47% next closest was Tee with 23% almost 39k votes!!

Kiffin won 3hl1045zone over Tee and Miles (substancial) so we aint the only ones. we gotta drive it.. Post Post Post Post Tweet Tweet Tweet

BNL

Id rather go 0-12 than cheer for Lane Kiffin.

You don’t have to cheer for Kiffin. Just the men in orange that he would be coaching.
He is our best opportunity to start winning. He is the best option on the board.
He’s like medicine. Don’t like the taste but know it will make us stronger

Reactions: 1 person
signed (with a sigh, thinking Id never do this)
......but if we dont hire Kiffin or Sumlin at this point, might as well stop all discussions except those focusing on our next head coaching search 3 years from now.

Guys, you've got to give this one up! I'm all for trying ot get a better coach than Doeren, but you have to know there's no way they hire Lane Kiffin.
You'd be better off trying to push for a Sumlin, Miles or Martin.

Kiff is clearly the best option, but we are going to show him who's boss by shooting the program in the head with another crap hire...that will show him!

Reactions: 1 person
7,559 signatures. I don't have a twitter. But has anyone retweeted Clay travis, Kiffin, and Currie?

VN Store

Back