Kiffin Petition

I am going to start a DON"T SIGN LAME KIFFEN on Facebook and Change.org.

Yeah! The 12 signatures you get will really show us! 89% of VN wants him back! Actually, you'll probably get more signatures than that because fans from other SEC schools don't want to get their a$$es whooped when he comes back! :rock:

Noooo, I'm getting my hopes again...I need to stop. This rollercoaster is exhausting. Doeren or Morris will be our coach.

We need the local media (Sentinel, WBIR, WATE, etc) to make this petition public. I feel it could really gain traction should that happen... 20, 30000 sigs or more

I voted. I wished it would make a difference but no one at Tennessee cares. Wished we could vote for coach lol. Have boosters /administration votes count 33%, fans 33% and donors and get 33%. At least we could maybe make a difference. If Haslam didn’t do some fraudulent.

Reactions: 1 person
WE do have a vote ! we can vote with our voice and our money! They need us more than we need them . Lets let our voices be heard . i have to be careful because i got banned for 24 hours yesterday .

THe fight will be won on social media . Thats how its done now . dont give up folks lets pick ourselves up off the mat and win this fight. Tell evryone you know . tell people you dont know. Lets get us a coach to bring us back . hire lane KIFFIN

I have been anti-Kiffin due to his imaturity and his low morality. However, I guess sluts are people too. I signed.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back