Knecht scores 16…

Of course, ESPN article about the game is 100 percent about Bronny and his wonderful 1-6 shooting and the one defensive effort he made, and Reddick talking about him. It’s clear that the Lakers are marketing a brand this year, and not a basketball team. Or at least the media is.

Of course, ESPN article about the game is 100 percent about Bronny and his wonderful 1-6 shooting and the one defensive effort he made, and Reddick talking about him. It’s clear that the Lakers are marketing a brand this year, and not a basketball team. Or at least the media is.

It’s logical though. Bronny is a spectacle. He draws tons of clicks and engagement. From fans AND haters.

To quote succession “I give the customer what he wants. I don't think it's my place to offer dietary advice. If they want red meat and boiling tar… then buon appetito.

It’s logical though. Bronny is a spectacle. He draws tons of clicks and engagement. From fans AND haters.

To quote succession “I give the customer what he wants. I don't think it's my place to offer dietary advice. If they want red meat and boiling tar… then buon appetito.
I understand. I was just hoping to find a report on the game, not just a report on one player.

And he did it without forcing. Made correct decisions. Scored inside, hit a couple of 3s. Had a beautiful pull up mid range over Gobert -- yeah, Gobert. His off ball movement was good. Honestly better than I expected in first game against true NBA competition. And he can do those things without lots of ball time. I think he will get decent minutes.

ESPN doesn't write its standard game recaps for NBA preseason games (they didn't for this game, anyway). I assume you read the article linked below, and it is an article about Bronny, not the ESPN game recap.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Just like summer league, it's fine for now since it's preseason and nobody really cares that much. But the novelty will wear off once they have their big "Father/Son on the court at the same time moment"; unless of course Bronny ends up balling out.

I get why they are doing it but it is kind of amusing that they are highlighting his "highlights" and they're literally the only 2 things he did.

ESPN the NBA and sports media in general, have been hyping LeFlop since high school. It’s pathetic, sad, and Astro turf.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Once the season starts, you all won't have to worry about Bronny getting all the press, because he will be playing about 5 minutes a game, if he is lucky

Reactions: mackievol
I agree it's not his fault, but let's not kid ourselves here; he's where he is right now because of who his is. If his name was Bronny Jackson you'd never hear of him.
But again that's not the kids fault. In the world we live in how many rich families take care of the children behind them even if not deserved. It's the American way it's just normally not a black kid with the privilege. If we are being real

VN Store

Back