'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

Yeah... He's not even in the article I don't thinkView attachment 657761
It's popped up like that for a couple of players. Juan Gaston, too. Just one more...something...involving UT, that can make us look bad, a bit of negative attention, something our rivals can use; just seems like it's always...something. Wish I could explain it better.

Reactions: bicenTENNial
“Two committed players we will keep an eye on are USC commit Daune Morris and Oregon commit Dasaahn Brame. Brame was set to commit to the Vols late last month before Oregon made a late swing. We won’t be shocked here if the Vols and Brame have more discussions or if he comes in for a game this fall. ”
- Brent Hubbs

Crack is a powerful drug - never underestimate the pull of the GF!
Gets really big check from Oregon....
Kramer GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Goes a couple days without....
Kramer - I Take It All Back GIF - Kramer - I take it all back - Discover &  Share GIFs, to take it back

YARN | I love you! | Seinfeld (1989) - S06E14 Highlights of a Hundred (1) |  Video gifs by quotes | 27bab719 | 紗

Who's to say Lanning won't go to LSU, Florida, or Auburn if their current hires don't work out. Or Bama if Doboer is a flop.
Thijk about who you just named. Kelly’s seat is ice cold. This is Freezes second year and with how he is recruiting AU will be competitive. KD is gonna get 3 years at Bama and he is a good coach. He won’t replicate Saban but will probably still win 10 games a year.

Now that leaves UF. Why would landing leave Oregon for UF? That’s a massive step down.

Who's to say Lanning won't go to LSU, Florida, or Auburn if their current hires don't work out. Or Bama if Doboer is a flop.
Saw the bammer coach as Doober.

Someone please make the entry in the Book of Vol and let word be spread throughout the entirety of VN.

VN Store

Back