'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

Onto the next prospect. Remember that finishing 2nd with some prospects may lead to getting them from the portal in a couple of years if things don't work out for them at their initial school.

Reactions: WesTnVol
Please correct me if I’m wrong but TE room includes the following in no particular order:

Ethan Davis
Holden Staes
Charlie Browder

(Not including Kitselman b/c he’s a sr this year or Okoye, who I seem to recall hearing moved to D-line/edge)

Add Current commit Van Dorselaer to that list how crowded are we wanting that room?
You are correct. And we are in on some elite guys in the next 2 cycles. Brame would’ve been great to have. But he’s not a must-have. Pretty nice to say.

He did then moved back….hes got a ways to go. Ross was ahead of him the millisecond he stepped on campus.
What is it about Bradley then? Lack of understanding? Lack of effort? Lack of size? All of the above? He was a big time get. Sucks that he’s not panning out yet.

Oregon just landed a 5 star cb over ohio state, they have have really busted open those check books

Reactions: Glitch
Hope he’s taking that state income tax into consideration.
Cost of living would like a word as well…..

It’s fine though. You can’t fault a guy for a business decision. Some of these NIL deals are life changing money. Go make your money, be wise with it and set yourself up for life young man.

Four things should be at the forefront of these kids minds:
1)where they fit in best culture wise
2)who is going to prepare them best for life after football
3)who prepares you best to get to the next level.
4)NIL money. I list that last but some kids can change their families life with that money. It’s the least important imo as long as the money is close.

Reactions: AllThingsTN
Onto the next prospect. Remember that finishing 2nd with some prospects may lead to getting them from the portal in a couple of years if things don't work out for them at their initial school.
Which is why our fans need to stay off their twitter. Grit your teeth and make “best wishes!”
Comments if you must comment to a little kid on twitter about his college choice.

Smart kid. She’s off to KnoxVegas around the studs that are on the football/baseball/basketball team. You’re still in Podunk KS playing small town ball. Be a shame to enroll in December and hear the things she’s been doing
Like studying and getting good grades? Why yall gotta turn errythang nasty.

VN Store

Back