'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

I think we’re all capable of weighing the credibility of a report by the credibility of its source. Nothing wrong with putting it out there and letting us all do with it what we may.
Saw another one pop…

“I have it on good authority that he’s flipping to the Vols. I have entered my expert prediction.”
-85SugarBalls

View attachment 660910
This is a message board. We deal primarily in rumors and here say. You want to take away our rumors?
View attachment 660912
It’s all rumors but some of it comes from more reliable sources and some definitely not. And then we call them out when it’s clearly not, that’s all I was doing. Just don’t want this forum to turn into a Facebook/twitter feed.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It’s all rumors but some of it comes from more reliable sources and some definitely not. And then we call them out when it’s clearly not, that’s all I was doing. Just don’t want this forum to turn into a Facebook/twitter feed.
You don't want unreliable rumors and sources posted in a thread that is designed to follow the decisions of an 18 y/o kid?

YARN | Maybe sit the next couple of plays out Champ. | Anchorman: The  Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) | Video gifs by quotes | 3c6dce01 | 紗

You don't want unreliable rumors and sources posted in a thread that is designed to follow the decisions of an 18 y/o kid?

YARN | Maybe sit the next couple of plays out Champ. | Anchorman: The  Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) | Video gifs by quotes | 3c6dce01 | 紗
I get that you’re trying to prove a point. I just don’t understand why this one. Unless you’re just being a devils advocate for the kicks.

Did he commit to Oregon to get the massive bag Phil Knight is throwing around with the intention of always ending up here? lol
I think it was more of they made such a big offer it was hard for him to refuse at the moment, but the more he thought about it then more he realized he wanted to be at UT even if the offer was a little less (assuming he flips to UT).

VN Store

Back