Kyle Rittenhouse and attorneys sueing Biden and campaign for libel.

bUTchLookin4Dimez

Commie hater
Lin Wood (@LLinWood) Tweeted:
On behalf of Kyle Rittenhouse, I shall sue @JoeBiden & Biden/Harris Campaign for libel.

I am partisan in 20/20 supporting @realDonaldTrump.

I am non-partisan trial lawyer who aggressively pursues truth to achieve justice.

Put in your hearing aid, Joe. You will hear footsteps.

There should be more people added to this list, of course the left started calling him a white supremacist right off. And of course without any evidence

This is interesting, do any of our lawyers know (bahahahahaha, who am I kidding) how the presidential protection works if the civil case starts pre election/swearing in?

I know generally the president cant get sued otherwise every Karen out there would have him in court because the trains dont run on time. But, I cant imagine the case just disappears if he is elected.

Could this be something president biden could have to deal with during his term?

Exactly who are the Proud Boys and what crimes have they committed? I honestly don't know . Are a bunch of them in prison?
Their founder is a known anti Semite. They routinely march with Neo-Nazis. People should probably denounce groups founded by these types. They should also avoid marching with Neo-Nazis. Sometimes it’s not you but the company you keep. I have no idea if any are in prison. You don’t see pro life people marching with the Westboro Baptist church people, even though both groups are anti abortion, for obvious reasons.

Their founder is a known anti Semite. They routinely march with Neo-Nazis. People should probably denounce groups founded by these types. They should also avoid marching with Neo-Nazis. Sometimes it’s not you but the company you keep. I have no idea if any are in prison. You don’t see pro life people marching with the Westboro Baptist church people, even though both groups are anti abortion, for obvious reasons.
Their ideology is neo-fascism.

Reactions: k-town_king
From that paragraph, they appear to have caused much less death and property destruction than Antifa and BLM. Why does the press not make Biden denounce them? They let him get by with "Antifa is an idea." That should have been followed up with "denounce the idea then." The press is a joke and the hypocrisy is unmatched.

The Proud Boys should hate Trump then since he moved the capital to Jerusalem, and has a daughter who converted to Judaism , to worship with her Jewish husband. Why should the media force Trump to denounce them? Is he a member?

From that paragraph, they appear to have caused much less death and property destruction than Antifa and BLM. Why does the press not make Biden denounce them? They let him get by with "Antifa is an idea." That should have been followed up with "denounce the idea then." The press is a joke and the hypocrisy is unmatched.
Whose talking about the press? I simply stated that no one should support them. Then others on here acted like they aren’t horrible people. All three groups suck. If we want to talk about the debate then why was it so hard for Trump to hit that question out of the park? Who cares he’s denounced them in the past. He was asked an easy question and tripped over his own dick. As @hog88 said, whose wife is a big Trump fan, what a dumb ass.

Whose talking about the press? I simply stated that no one should support them. Then others on here acted like they aren’t horrible people. All three groups suck. If we want to talk about the debate then why was it so hard for Trump to hit that question out of the park? Who cares he’s denounced them in the past. He was asked an easy question and tripped over his own dick. As @hog88 said, whose wife is a big Trump fan, what a dumb ass.
I can see that he would get tired of having to answer the same stupid question all the time. Ask Biden to denounce Antifa.

Edit: Prove me a link between Trump and the Proud Boys. At least one that is as strong as Biden's to the Robert Byrd and the KKK. It is insulting to ask Trump that question.

I can see that he would get tired of having to answer the same stupid question all the time. Ask Biden to denounce Antifa.
Trump did a great job boxing him in with that attack. If he hadn’t tripped on his own dick that would be the take away from the debate. Instead it’s his own fault. And it’s a debate. Get over it if you are tired of the question. You are running for re-election.

Yeah it's understandable that he would be tired of the question. Hell he would have gotten a standing ovation if he would have said "look you dumbass, I've already denounced white supremacy but since you haven't paid attention, I denounce white supremacy groups." You have to admit it missed a slow hanging curveball

VN Store

Back