Kyle Rittenhouse and attorneys sueing Biden and campaign for libel.

Yeah it's understandable that he would be tired of the question. Hell he would have gotten a standing ovation if he would have said "look you dumbass, I've already denounced white supremacy but since you haven't paid attention, I denounce white supremacy groups." You have to admit it missed a slow hanging curveball
Maybe, but Monday morning quarterbacking is easier than being in the heat of battle.

Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) Tweeted:
Black Salt Lake Proud Boys Leader Publicly Denounces White Supremacy -- Angry White Twitter Leftists Hurl Racist Attacks at Him Anyway via @gatewaypundit Black Salt Lake Proud Boys Leader Publicly Denounces White Supremacy -- Angry White Twitter Leftists Hurl Racist Attacks at Him Anyway

You know some overseers were black. To trot out a black man to show that their ideology is not white supremacists is a little typical. That is the definition of I can't be racist because I have a black friend.
When I was in 4th grade riding the bus in Chattanooga, TN there was a guy who was friends with me and my brother riding the bus too. He was older than me but younger than my brother. He was talking to one of his white friends and was talking about a black kid that went to Tyner High. I heard him say the n-word. I looked at him, and he said I am not talking about you. You are not like him. I say that to say, that most racists have black friends/people that they like because they know them. Does not make them less racists, they just happen to know and like a person of color.

You know some overseers were black. To trot out a black man to show that their ideology is not white supremacists is a little typical. That is the definition of I can't be racist because I have a black friend.
When I was in 4th grade riding the bus in Chattanooga, TN there was a guy who was friends with me and my brother riding the bus too. He was older than me but younger than my brother. He was talking to one of his white friends and was talking about a black kid that went to Tyner High. I heard him say the n-word. I looked at him, and he said I am not talking about you. You are not like him. I say that to say, that most racists have black friends/people that they like because they know them. Does not make them less racists, they just happen to know and like a person of color.
Anecdotally that might be true. But do you have any reason to believe the specifics is based on a case of "black friend" defense? Like how did he become leader of that group? What is their demographics? Are all proud boy groups lead by a minority figure head? Is he only the spokesperson but really it's the guys with swastika tattoos leading things?

Seems like a racist assumption on your part that the black guy is there for racial cover up, unless you know a lot more than you let on.

A soft ball dripping with sh!t.
Should have been crushed. Come on 72 you know he f-d it up. Trump had Biden boxed in on Antifa and the police thing. His answer of that question will go down as the biggest mistake in modern POTUS debate history.

Chris Wallace threw Trump a soft ball question and somehow Trump made it complicated.
It was a softball and he should have also called out CW for asking him the same question in 2016. Would have been a perfect gotcha for a guy who loves them. I don't think he prepped very much

Should have been crushed. Come on 72 you know he f-d it up. Trump had Biden boxed in on Antifa and the police thing. His answer of that question will go down as the biggest mistake in modern POTUS debate history.

I have to disagree with you on that. Romney allowing Candy Crowley to interject herself into his and Obama's debate the way she did was the biggest debate mistake in modern history. By the time Wallace got to that question most people had tuned out of the shizzshow.

Chris Wallace threw Trump a soft ball question and somehow Trump made it complicated.
Trump complicated a lot of things in the debate. I've made that clear. I'm just glad I don't vote on how someone speaks in front of millions of people. He's never been very good at that.

It was a softball and he should have also called out CW for asking him the same question in 2016. Would have been a perfect gotcha for a guy who loves them. I don't think he prepped very much
With that sort of question, you give a short and definitive answer and move on. I think that is what Wallace both wanted and expected him to do. Occasionally, when Trump thinks he is dealing with an adversarial member of the media and he is asked a race-sensitive question, he will get unnecessarily defensive. That didn't have to turn into what it did.

I have to disagree with you on that. Romney allowing Candy Crowley to interject herself into his and Obama's debate the way she did was the biggest debate mistake in modern history. By the time Wallace got to that question most people had tuned out of the shizzshow.
Doesn’t matter that people tuned out. For those who did or didn’t watch what’s the take away being talked about? Like I said earlier Trump had Biden on the ropes with the undecideds bc of Biden’s inability to distance himself from rioters, celebrate police, or denounce antifa. Now this is the story.

Reactions: hog88
The founder is huge anti Semite. Don’t care if I agree with 90% of someone’s beliefs. I am not joining his group of this something he believes.

Proud Boys founder recorded video titled "10 things I hate about the Jews" in 2017

The founder could be anti semite. How does that resonate throughout the entire group? I'm sure there's a lot of BLM that are nice, innocent people. Then there's probably a lot that's not. What's hilarious is the smear on the Proud Boys who have done nothing, yet Antifa is an "idea".

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Doesn’t matter that people tuned out. For those who didn’t or didn’t watch what’s the take away being talked about? Like I said earlier Trump had Biden on the ropes with the undecideds bc of Biden’s inability to distance himself from rioters, celebrate police, or denounce antifa. Now this the story.

I agree it was a terrible mistake but I think there a far less undecided voters now than in the 2012 race.

VN Store

Back