Kyle Rittenhouse and attorneys sueing Biden and campaign for libel.

The founder could be anti semite. How does that resonate throughout the entire group? I'm sure there's a lot of BLM that are nice, innocent people. Then there's probably a lot that's not. What's hilarious is the smear on the Proud Boys who have done nothing, yet Antifa is an "idea".
They have marched with Neo Nazi groups and have engaged in violence with antifa. They are two sides of the same coin.

Hmmmmmmm.... so this is their manifesto. I can now see why the left hates them.

According to the Proud Boys Manifesto, The 10 ways are:

1. – “Abolish Prisons” because there are too many “human beings” in “cages.”
    – “Give Everyone A Gun” because “mostly bad guys have guns, but good guys need them too. This will help prevent crime.”
    – “Legalize Drugs” because “the drug war is a failure” and is only creating more prisoners.
    – “End Welfare” because it has “shattered families” by incentivizing women to leave their husbands.
    – “Close the Borders” because “we need to build a wall and encourage assimilation” and patriotism.
    – “Outlaw Censorship” because “The West has thrived with the checks and balances open discussion provides. Without it, fascism thrives.”
    – “Venerate the Housewife” because “Proud Boys are encouraged to put a ring on it and knock her up.”
    – “Glorify the Entrepreneur” because they made many sacrifices and they are the ones “who got us here.”
    – “Recognize the West is the Best” because “we fought hard to be #1 and we won. All other cultures are not merely different than us. They are worse.”
    – “Shut down the Government” because they “rob us of our hard-earned wages” and no one else needs to be in control of another man’s freedom and destiny.

Should have been crushed. Come on 72 you know he f-d it up. Trump had Biden boxed in on Antifa and the police thing. His answer of that question will go down as the biggest mistake in modern POTUS debate history.
He and Biden obviously could have answered several of the questions better. Happens every debate.

They have marched with Neo Nazi groups and have engaged in violence with antifa. They are two sides of the same coin.

Note: I'm not defending nor condemning the "proud boys" as I know little about them except a few easy Google and Twitter searches. I'm just not seeing but a couple instances in which 1 or 2 of their members have been arrested and I don't even know the story about that.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the media. People like Rittenhouse and the PB are being vilified, yet it's crickets with Antifa that are actually causing millions of dollars of destruction and ruining countless lives across the country.

A soft ball dripping with sh!t.
What? LOL. The President of the United States should not have to even think about the answer to that question. Whenever right-wing hate groups are mentioned, Trump frequently becomes unnecessarily defensive.

Doesn’t matter that people tuned out. For those who did or didn’t watch what’s the take away being talked about? Like I said earlier Trump had Biden on the ropes with the undecideds bc of Biden’s inability to distance himself from rioters, celebrate police, or denounce antifa. Now this is the story.
I don't agree with that at all. Trump is on the ropes with undecided voters because of COVID. This isn't really the story either. The story is still COVID.

I don't agree with that at all. Trump is on the ropes with undecided voters because of COVID. This isn't really the story either. The story is still COVID.
Of course, it’s always been about Covid. It’s all political. It was about collapsing the economy. The democrat saying of never let a good crisis go to waste is still true today.

What? LOL. The President of the United States should not have to even think about the answer to that question. Whenever right-wing hate groups are mentioned, Trump frequently becomes unnecessarily defensive.
Maybe it's because he has to answer stupid questions repeatedly. There is the same amount of evidence to connect him to the Proud Boys, as there is to connect him with the KKK, David Duke, Antifa, BLM, the Black Panthers, or the Symbionese Liberation Army. It's a stupid f***ing question.

Maybe it's because he has to answer stupid questions repeatedly. There is the same amount of evidence to connect him to the Proud Boys, as there is to connect him with the KKK, David Duke, Antifa, BLM, the Black Panthers, or the Symbionese Liberation Army. It's a stupid f***ing question.
The more I read your posts, the more I like you. 👍

Reactions: 1972 Grad
LOL, if you want a real lesson in bias go look at the wikipedia page and read up their bio on Antifa, then go check out the same for Proud Boys.

LOL, if you want a real lesson in bias go look at the wikipedia page and read up their bio on Antifa, then go check out the same for Proud Boys.

Some hoaxes have been picked up and reported as fact by right-leaning media.[37]

Dear lord. I got to that line and had to stop.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That’s been shifting for awhile..... more people are pissed off that they are shut down than they are about the virus
3uzyca.jpg

Reactions: LouderVol
You know some overseers were black. To trot out a black man to show that their ideology is not white supremacists is a little typical. That is the definition of I can't be racist because I have a black friend.
When I was in 4th grade riding the bus in Chattanooga, TN there was a guy who was friends with me and my brother riding the bus too. He was older than me but younger than my brother. He was talking to one of his white friends and was talking about a black kid that went to Tyner High. I heard him say the n-word. I looked at him, and he said I am not talking about you. You are not like him. I say that to say, that most racists have black friends/people that they like because they know them. Does not make them less racists, they just happen to know and like a person of color.
Or, there are cultural problems prevelant among a variety of ethnicities that become synonymous with race, and otherwise fair and decent people get those confused. If everyone is truly an individual then race is secondary, not primary. Until we decide that, everyone is racist.

You know some overseers were black. To trot out a black man to show that their ideology is not white supremacists is a little typical. That is the definition of I can't be racist because I have a black friend.
When I was in 4th grade riding the bus in Chattanooga, TN there was a guy who was friends with me and my brother riding the bus too. He was older than me but younger than my brother. He was talking to one of his white friends and was talking about a black kid that went to Tyner High. I heard him say the n-word. I looked at him, and he said I am not talking about you. You are not like him. I say that to say, that most racists have black friends/people that they like because they know them. Does not make them less racists, they just happen to know and like a person of color.
I grew up in Chattanooga (80s). I saw and heard racial sounding things. I also had a best friend who went to Howard and used to come out ot our house in Hixson, hang out and spent the night often. I never once saw or heard anyone say a racist thing.

Most black people I know self segregate. They don’t want to be integrated. They listen to “black” radio stations, listen to “black” music. Read “black” magazines. Go to “black” churches. Their color is the primary way they define themselves. Period. Sure, there are reasons why, and while they may be justified, those things have consequences.

Hmmmmmmm.... so this is their manifesto. I can now see why the left hates them.

According to the Proud Boys Manifesto, The 10 ways are:

1. – “Abolish Prisons” because there are too many “human beings” in “cages.”
    – “Give Everyone A Gun” because “mostly bad guys have guns, but good guys need them too. This will help prevent crime.”
    – “Legalize Drugs” because “the drug war is a failure” and is only creating more prisoners.
    – “End Welfare” because it has “shattered families” by incentivizing women to leave their husbands.
    – “Close the Borders” because “we need to build a wall and encourage assimilation” and patriotism.
    – “Outlaw Censorship” because “The West has thrived with the checks and balances open discussion provides. Without it, fascism thrives.”
    – “Venerate the Housewife” because “Proud Boys are encouraged to put a ring on it and knock her up.”
    – “Glorify the Entrepreneur” because they made many sacrifices and they are the ones “who got us here.”
    – “Recognize the West is the Best” because “we fought hard to be #1 and we won. All other cultures are not merely different than us. They are worse.”
    – “Shut down the Government” because they “rob us of our hard-earned wages” and no one else needs to be in control of another man’s freedom and destiny.

Hideous

VN Store

Back