Lacrosse team's bus stopped, searched for drugs in Georgia

Cops are hit and miss here. I got pulled over for a taillight out, which wasn't, searched, told to empty my pockets, and when I stuck my hand in to empty, one cop jerked his gun on me. I've also been pulled over for a legit brake light not working, cop saw my carry permit and asked if I had a gun, and when I said no, he asked me why not, said I should always carry it. He also didn't give me a ticket, or warning, just said try to fix it before someone else pulls me over. Both happened here where I live.

Reactions: Wireless1
Cops are hit and miss here. I got pulled over for a taillight out, which wasn't, searched, told to empty my pockets, and when I stuck my hand in to empty, one cop jerked his gun on me. I've also been pulled over for a legit brake light not working, cop saw my carry permit and asked if I had a gun, and when I said no, he asked me why not, said I should always carry it. He also didn't give me a ticket, or warning, just said try to fix it before someone else pulls me over. Both happened here where I live.

Well you look like a shady character

I had one in high school that got sand in his ass because I challenged a ticket in court and the judge tossed it. He liked to wait for me to leave my neighborhood for school and tail me all the way there. He was also sleeping with one of the girls at my school. Liked to work security at all the basketball and football games, of course.

I had one in high school that got sand in his ass because I challenged a ticket in court and the judge tossed it. He liked to wait for me to leave my neighborhood for school and tail me all the way there. He was also sleeping with one of the girls at my school. Liked to work security at all the basketball and football games, of course.
Probably doesn’t like Bulldog fans.
I'm gonna call him bout that last comment!🤣

Reactions: 0nelilreb
That's your standard little town georgia sheriff behavior. I live in Florida and have spent exponentially more time driving here than in GA, but I've managed to get pulled over and harassed more times there than where I actually live. They're clowns on fishing missions.

Liberty County is 30 minutes from where I live. I rarely go to Liberty but I know that Long County (the county between my county and Liberty) is famous for speed traps and handing out tickets for driving only a few miles over speed limit.

280238589_10106128853470417_376441507756230361_n.jpg

So who exactly was on this bus? Was it white girls or black girls? I also would venture a guess that there is no way in hell that the police could see through the windows on that bus to see the passengers.
Let's face it, the LEO thought they were pulling over a Biden Immigration bus......

So who exactly was on this bus? Was it white girls or black girls? I also would venture a guess that there is no way in hell that the police could see through the windows on that bus to see the passengers.
I think that at this point, black or white doesn't matter. No matter the race/color of the civilian or the race/color of the cop, it is set up right now to be a system where the cops see all civilians as potential sheep to fleece or enemies of the state. A lot of you get bent out of shape and butthurt over Biden calling white extremism as the biggest threat to this country. That should be a clue. We are all on the same sinking boat with each other.

One of those guys who peaked in high school and never really left.

They could see the black driver though. And the search started after they determined that the bus was full of black girls from Delaware. Redneck, POS cops trampling on free people’s rights.

They could see the black driver though. And the search started after they determined that the bus was full of black girls from Delaware. Redneck, POS cops trampling on free people’s rights.
To be honest, I didn't think there were any blacks in Delaware. I thought it was a rich white enclave of America.

Florida really shines on 301 and 24 heading across the state into Gainesville. I’ve never seen more small town police looking for a reason to stop an out of state vehicle. Best to take those orange T’s off your car if you can!

Lawtey and Waldo are notorious for bogus speed traps between Jacksonvillie and Gainesville.

Reactions: tbh
No doubt. Starke, Waldo, Lawley etc. That's the worst I've seen it here. Seems like it's like that just about everywhere in rural Georgia tho.

Since they built that 301 bypass, there’s no need to travel through Starke...unless you want to go visit the Terwillegars.

But after becoming aware, the situation quickly escalated from the driver moving too slow in the left lane to a potential marijuana situation requiring a bogus search of the baggage compartment.

It wasn’t that the driver was too slow in the left lane. The police ticketed him for BEING in the left lane. The driver said that he was passing another vehicle and the cop agreed. The cop argued that a bus is a truck and trucks are not allowed in the left lane. The cop is wrong. Buses can be in the left lane. So the cops pulled the bus over for a bogus ticket and escalated it into a search. Redneck road pirates.

It wasn’t that the driver was too slow in the left lane. The police ticketed him for BEING in the left lane. The driver said that he was passing another vehicle and the cop agreed. The cop argued that a bus is a truck and trucks are not allowed in the left lane. The cop is wrong. Buses can be in the left lane. So the cops pulled the bus over for a bogus ticket and escalated it into a search. Redneck road pirates.

Thanks for clarifying.

Yay rogue cops.

Who cares? The notion of searching bus passengers in conjunction with a supposed traffic violation committed by the driver is just a ridiculous abuse of police power. Who even thinks of doing that?

VN Store

Back