Lady Vols vs LSU Thread

Great coaching or great recruiting? It would impossible to figure it out but I'm sure lots of coaches could win with top 10 national players coming in every year. (And I'm glad they are).

Seriously?

I would think that she would have put Anosike there knowing they were going to triple team Parker, as they did and she had a wide-open layup (Which she missed.) Granted it was probably a plan B, but I think she may have had something to do with it.

ineptness in the game, you can only laugh. Hornbuckle, who was gawd-awful all night, and seemed to have cost UT the game with her 1) terrible shot and then 2) foul that led to the lsu lead, wins the game for the Vols after Anosike misses a layup with 2 second left. Oh, my. Two wounded animals. LSU missed about 15 foul shots, too. Another classic PS win--brutally bad basketball, but a win.

Yeah, but Anosike hit some crucial shots earlier in the game and then Hornbuckle did save the day after all. More than you can say for any of the TN men BB players. And they were pretty painful to watch also. Seems they couldn't hit the side of a barn could they. Oh well, the LV's win again and here they are in the championship game for the hmmmm is this the 8th time. How about the men? Wonder when they will get there.

congrats to the women.
Stanford passes well..but UT will play man to offset their outside shots....have to have parker at her best and everyone coming to play

go vols.

An exciting finish to a pretty ugly game. I would rather win ugly than lose pretty.

Go Vols.

VN Store

Back